Chapter 22

Drew 

As we get back to the girl's house we get a message from Prez,

PREZ: settle girls then get back here we have updates 

ME: yeah be there soon!

As we walk in the door Sophie goes and puts Keata down for a bit,  she fell asleep in the car and is still asleep now poor kid,  but Stasia says this is normal.

Soon as Stasia goes and puts the coffee on I pull Bullet aside and say "We have about 15 minutes Prez wants us asap." he nods then goes down to Keats room.

I go find Stasia in the kitchen she's fussing with the coffee cups I lean against the doorway,  just watching her. She stops and keeps banging her head on the cupboard. I can't stand it anymore so I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, she is crying. I turn her around and wrap her in my arms holding her tight....  she is sobbing...

"Beauty I got you, what is it."

She shakes her head and tells me,

"I don't know! I have no idea, I think everything is catching up to me it's not me though, it's Sophie and Keata.... This is her normal......how can no one ever help her, this is too much for her to do alone!"

"Stasia honey, she has you,  she is not alone!  And she has me and the club now I won't allow any one that is apart of you to  get hurt and she is family to you Beauty, so I'm here to help babe!"

She nods then wipes her face,  I help her then tell her I have to go for a while she nods and starts to turn away but I go in for another hug then give her a kiss on the lips, that was supposed to be quick but she turns it into a soft gentle sensual kiss... that's really nice, now I don't want to go anywhere... 

After a bit, I pull away and we are staring at each other....  I lose track how long we stand there cause Bullet comes in and say,  "meet out front" I give  Stasia another kiss and tell her I'll be back later.

Arriving back at the club we go straight for Prez's office knowing he'll be waiting for us...

Opening the office door Prez is sitting looking at something on his computer plus there's a man in the corner who I haven't seen for a long time.... He gets up and comes to me,

"Son it's been too long!"

Well shit, it's my Dad, his nickname Cobra!

"Dad, how you been?"

I walk to him as well, we embrace each other In a hug, it's been years since we've seen each other, we talk from time to time but that's about it since he took over the president spot over in Melbourne, his visits have been limited.

That position was supposed to be till they found someone suitable, but they want Dad and he's just decided to stay there. 

"So Son they say you've found a girl, do I get to meet her while I'm here" 

Well shit I guess he will,

" Yeah Dad,  but she and her friend have been through a bit I'll talk to her,  she might invite you to her place or maybe I can steal her from home and we can do dinner."