Chapter 27

STASIA

I walk into the kitchen to see if I can help Mira, There seem to be heaps of people here tonight. But she has lots of help,  girls I've never seen before are here.  They barely have clothes on... Then Mira sees me and tells a couple of the girls to take over for a bit and comes and  wraps me in a hug then says,
"feeling good"
nodding then I ask,

"You need some help, even though you got it under control I see."
She laughs then says,
" Yes, these bitches have to do something, other than just laying on their backs. Most of these girls belong to the club... sounds bad, I know.. but it's not that bad,  some just love the attention the guys give them and enjoy the partying, while others have nowhere to go and the club protects them. But don't pay them any mind, you might get along with some but not all, I don't, there's plenty more Kim's in here.... but Drew's never been with any and Kim was a mistake because he was way drunk...."

Ok, that was a lot to take in.....

"Did you just word vomited on me"
I say to break the strange feeling in my chest... I hate that Drew knows these girls and that Kim got to me!

She smiles and says,
"Yes, I suppose I did!"
We both laugh at that when one of the girls decides to come up and says,
"So you're the new club girl they're all talking about"

I turn red I don't even look like them or how they dress.....With that another says,
"I've got some clothes you can wear they won't touch you looking like that!"

I'm getting angry just as Mira starts to say something I beat her,
"I'm not here for your men I have my own!  you can have the rest!"

Mira is glaring at the girls who are finding this entertaining but that doesn't stop them. One, in particular, Comes up to my face and tries to intimidate me,
"You have no idea how this club works! We are here to serve these guys, in any way we can,  that's why girlfriends come and go and we stay.... so have your fun, Drew will be with us later"

I'm fuming ... I want to scream in her face and tell her to get lost,  but I decide to go with not showing her she is affecting me,  so I say,
"If he wants you he can have you I don't really care. But until he makes that decision stay away from me." Then Mira steps  in and says,
"Back off Brittany, you know as much as I do Drew doesn't touch you bitches so fuck off and go wipe the tables and set them.  shit needs to be done and you're on table duty..." she pulled me away, she is mad. Then she spins me around to say,
"Don't do that. Drew is with you no matter what those bitches want, that's why they're in your face because he's never brought anyone around the club...he never has don't let them take him away from you,  cause he will fight for you.... don't be the one to let him down."

I'm not sure what she means,  but I just nod my head in understanding even though I don't! So I say to Mira,
"I didn't say I wouldn't fight for him I just said that if he wants them he can choose them and let me go.... Mira, I'll tell you this though.... I do care for him and probably more than I think I do, cause thinking about him with anyone but me, pisses me off."
As I finish my sentence I notice Drew is not only standing near us but close enough that he can hear me..... Shit, he is smiling from ear to ear dam. Then he starts to walk over.....  then Mira say something,   but I can't hear her Drew is to close now and then she is gone.

He brings his hands around me and rests them on my butt, then he pulls us really close till we are touching everywhere.. then he nibbles at my neck and says "you like me hey..." then he nibbles again "like a lot..." then he bites my earlobe.. shit. "People with me piss you off!  hey ...." then he sucks my neck hard.... the ass. I try to pull away but he squeezes me closer and then he says "it's the same for me beauty" then he takes my lips soft and slow and his tongue is asking to be let in....  I obey I just mould into him before I know it, my legs are around him,  I'm up against the wall and he's kissing me deep and heavy...... Only when he pulls away do I realise where I am and he smiles again,  now I hate that he has this effect on me.
"You need to stop doing that, I keep losing my mind."

"That's because I'm your black magic Beauty!.."

Omg, how embarrassing.... I can't believe he used that song he walked in on, I slap his shoulder, he starts to laugh but lets me down gently, I'm so embarrassed I try to walk away but he just grabs me and kisses me hard on the lips again and walks off... asshole, can't believe he said that.... But then I  catch myself.....  I'm smiling like an idiot....  cause I  am an idiot Grah.... Bloody men.

After dinner us girls are shown a room, it has a TV in it some comfy chairs, pool table, coffee table, kids Corner and jukebox... I go straight there and pick some songs.  I love getting Keata to dance with me,  she can't hear them but she watches me and follows my lead.

I pick girls just want to have fun and Madonna's like a pray a few other chick sounds that  Keata loves and the last one is  wannabe by spice girls by the time this comes on I forget that people are starting to make their way in the room cause Keata me and Soph are screaming out the lyrics.. well..... Keats mimicking the lyrics, she's  so cute. 

Once that song finishes Bullet comes over and takes Keata she goes willingly, she has a huge soft spot for these men.  I can't believe it. He blows on her hand  and she giggles and she plays with the short stubble he has, she must like the feel of it, he walks to where Sophie is and whispers something in her ear, then kisses her temple and  walks off towards the room they're staying in she smiles at me then says,
"He said he has books for her and is going to read to her and to come bath her when I'm ready."

well shit!!!!

"How you coping.... giving up control Soph" I smile knowing she's fighting herself to run to that room she shakes her head then tells me ,
"he has 15 minutes  then I'm going in" I laugh cause that is actually progress , we talk for a bit longer before she walking to where she's staying. Drew's there next to me at the same time and tells me ,
"come on babe we need to talk in the room!"

I follow him to his room,  then once we are in side there's a knock at the door. He opens it and I'm shocked Cobra and Krip come in they both  find somewhere to lean on the wall and Drew comes and sits next to me then tells me,
"Beauty we have put all you girls on our protection, this means that you go some where.... Me dad or Krip are with you no one else unless you speak to dad me or Krip you understand."

"No...wait... why.... Because of what happened?  why ?the other girls they're going to hate me."

"Nah they won't they will hate us if we don't do this trust me  Mira will be on my back. Now we don't know for sure if it's your Father, but I'm not taking any risks , not with you.  Krip is  trying to find if he's in the area but no sign yet so you and Sophie can go to work but one or probably two will be on duty cause Bullet has his own crew just like me! You ok with this."

Jesus Sophie's going to kill me with no breathing space. I nod but say under my breath,
"Good luck with Soph"
Cobra comes over and gives me a hug and I ask if he stills talk to Savie,
"Yeah I do and she wants to see you, I told her soon,  she can come,  I just need to make sure everything is safe here first ok."
I nod.  I miss her "Next time you talk can I speak to her please."
he looks at Drew saying,
"I talk to her everyday maybe twice a day,  so yeah if you're around I'll grab you, now get some rest and I'll see you in the morning."
He gets up a goes to the door and tells Drew they will talk later he nods then Krip comes over picks me off the bed,  gives me a big bear hug till I squeal then he laughs and says,
"Night Little bird talk tomorrow"

Drew is evil eyeing him when he goes to shut the door he says,
"Krip don't make me regret letting you help, keep your hands off my girl!.. ok"

"Yeah Drew whatever you say man!"
With this sarcastic smile on his face.. yep I'm gonna have to have a talk with him, he's stirring Drew up on purpose the asshole.

Once everyone leaves we are curled up in bed with my back to his front and I drift off to sleep so fast.... Not even thinking about those bitches today...