Chapter29

STASIA

I have nightmares all night.  I've had medication to help,  but it's not working.
The only thing stopping me screaming the place down is Drew, he won't leave me which is awesome! He really calms me but I still can't get the look of Tommy..... out of my head.  The blood... god I hope they tell us soon it's killing me that this is on me.

I feel Drew move then he asks, "How are you feeling now beauty?" I just smile I have no idea why he calls me that I know he's seen my scars and they're anything but!!!   

He's never asked which makes me think why! I know I told him what happened but he never pushes.

I have no idea how I feel either!  The man I feared my whole life has found me, stuck a knife in my side and told me some things he wants to do with me!!!

Then things got hazy I remember trying to get to Tommy but I don't think I made it. 
His head was a mess.... I remember the weird noises!  That's when I ran out the back,  the cook was in the toilet and I knew Tommy was here, so I thought I was safe!!

Boy, was I wrong..... and Frankie didn't  even need to hold me cause I was frozen to the core.  I couldn't move if I tried!! Everything Nana Sally taught me, went out the window.

I blanked out the rest.... The doc said I'll remember when I'm ready.

"I'm ok, can you go find out some news please! I'll feel better when I know he's ok."

Drew rubs my back and snuggles into me without hurting me and takes a deep breath.

"God, you smell good beauty.... Bullet will be in soon with Sophie so we will find out then. And hopefully, Soph will calm  the fuck down she's  been driving Bullet batty, Bullet  caught  her twice trying to get to you he said he was going to tie her to the bed soon if she keeps this shit up!"

"What? is Sophie ok why would he say that she's my best friend!"

"Beauty.... he's trying the only way he knows how to keep those girls safe... so don't you give him shit either.... You hear me?"

Give him shit!! His dam controlling friend is going to ... Omg, she is going to kill me, shit....

After about an hour or so,  the doc comes in to check on me saying I can go home, but no moving around cause the stitches will either leak or burst open again!

I agree to his terms and the doc organizes my release papers.

Once he's gone,  Drew is looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Beauty I need you to listen and I don't want you worrying about money or anything are you listening!"

I nod thinking he's going to tell me he's putting more men on me at work!

"You're not going back to work until we have this sorted I'm not risking you or your friends."

I start shaking my head,
"No..no that's not happening we have bills to pay, rent...  food all of the above.... You might have your club but I can't do this to Sophie....  That's her place and I need to work Drew,  it keeps me busy you can't make me  stop!"