Chapter 47

Stasia

The girls and I have been trying at our ties for awhile now. I think mine have loosened but I'm not sure.
"What do you think is going to happen to us?"
Izzy sounds so lost so absent. She's staring at the floor, and her face is so vacant... it's starting to scare me.
"Izzy we are going to get out of this, you just need to think positive. And remember we're here together!"
She looks at Mira with no feeling in her face at all, "Mira was not going to be the same people after this, you don't know what they're going to do to us.  I lived through it once..... but after Nova and Cory, who until now, I didn't know how much they mean to me.  I'm not going to.... I won't be able to come back from this!" Saying all of that to us,  she has no emotion on her face, I want to reassure her but she is right if my father gets his way we won't be the same.

I'm deep in thought when the door opens again, someone we don't know comes in with something to eat... I can see Mira wants to eat,  but Izzy and I know better.  We're best off trying to make it look like we ate and fake being asleep.

"Eat,  then I'll be back later to collect!" Moving his head to gesture,  the food.
"We can't eat if we're tied ... you need to un tie us!"
Mira says this with resolute.
"I'll un tie one of you so then when I leave she can undo the rest of you, but when you're finished you need to re tie each other. Or there will be consequences, so  don't get any ideas!" With that, he untied me then leaves.

As soon as he's left, I go straight to Mira first and whisper,  "don't eat the food, it could be poisoned OK,  we need to make it looked like we ate it though!" She looks at me like I'm stupid "why would they do that?"
"Because that's just how my father works, if he can't get what he wants, he will drug you.!"  looking over to Izzy she nods with understanding. When she's untied she picks up the food to smell it.  I start to undo Izzy and Mira says, "Jesus,  they're not hiding it, I can smell it... shit!"
"Yeah now we're un tied let's make a plan for  the food, it's  got to go or  they will know we're up to something ."  Izzy starts to rub some on top and at the corner of her mouth, good idea, I do the same but just on my chin. Mira looks at us like we're talking code, so I explain "if they notice we have food on our face,  they will think we ate fast, hopefully, anyway!" Mira nods we find a place to put some of the food and shove it there "how long we got before this stuff should work?"
"I don't know,  but like any aspirin or chemist drug,  about 20-30 minutes, so he will be in here soon." Mira nods then say "I'll tie you back up so he has to tie me up." We all agree as she starts,  I can't believe it when she finishes mine the guy comes back in. He goes straight to Mira and starts to tie her up while doing so he looks around at us I make eye contact and ask, "What you put in the food, I feel funny!"
He doesn't answer me just grabs the plates and leaves. Once the doors are closed I say to the girls, "this is the part you need to make sure you're out of it if they kick us or touch us,  you can't flinch you need to make sure you don't,  if they do but let's hope they don't ." The girls nod,  but I'm not positive this is going to work.  I know I'll be OK, I think?  but Izzy,  she was a mess when she came in and I'm still not sure if they did something to her.
The girls just nod and I hope we get through this next bit.

After a while,  we all hear the door.  So we go limp and close our eyes.  I hear people come in and they're talking among themselves. Soon I feel my ties were loosened, then I'm being picked up and dropped on the floor.  I hit my head and it hurts like hell, but I don't make a sound and I don't think the girls do either. I stay as relaxed as I can, hoping like hell they don't notice we're still awake.
Being moved again, but it feels like I'm being put on a stretcher or something that might be easy to move us. As I'm put on it, I feel someone push my hair  back out of my face,  "this one going to be worth a pretty penny!" Then another voice, "yeah, I think who ever gets to tame this one over here,  will have a job on their hands,  the boss already hit her, must be feisty!" "Yeah maybe." Then nothing but silence,  until we are moved to a van. I don't even think we are all together now.  I hear and feel him move me in the van, but I don't hear any body else! Then I can feel someone over me,  looking at me close.  I can feel their breath on my face,  then down my neck. I start to feel chills going down my back this isn't going to end well. I start chanting in my head please don't over and over again hoping like hell this is not going to happen,  but I feel a tongue lick my face... I'm holding on by a thread if I move he will know...ohh god, please!
I feel his hands on my shoulders,  then he starts to run them down my body, just when I think I'm going to move I hear another voice saying, "she secure we're leaving in 10,"  then the  guy above me yells out ,

"yeah ready!" Then he whispers to me, 

 "won't be long and you'll be mine bitch!" Then he walks away.
I let out a deep breath,  thinking omg,  I hope the other girls are OK.

I hear the van start up.  We are on the move,  there are others around me,  I can feel it.  But I don't think the girls are with me,  god I hope they're alright. When I hear someone say,  "you think the boss is going to let that other girl go,  he seems to want her for himself!" I wonder who they're talking about,  then the other one says,  " yeah after those bikers took her off him!" Jesus they're talking about Izzy... " yeah he's talking about making  her pay,  but the new boss seems to think something else is happening,  that's why we're going to Flinders port!"  Why the hell are we going to a boat port where containers are put on big ships.... Ohh god, Drew's never going to find me,  this is it... my brain is starting to imagine the worst,  everything I left behind....  and everything I shoved to the bottom of my mind is slowly starting to surface.... This can't happen...

Stuck in my own thoughts, I don't realize the van stops  and I'm pulled out, I'm being carried to somewhere else but I'm cold,  I can feel the wind then I hear like a metal door open and a few people are already here,  all men I think ,  then I hear my father,  "they should wake up soon,  so what's the plan?"
"These four containers put them in them. The other two are already where they're suppose to be!" What is that supposed to mean and who do they mean?
As they're still talking,  a door closes and the voices sound  muffled now,  they must still be outside. I'm still wondering who their talking about. Please let Sophie and Keata be OK! God everything is wrong am I going to be able to live with myself if I can't see them and if something happened to Keata... shit.

After a while, I hear a scream,   then silence then another scream... then the door opens and I open my eyes,  there's a man with  my father and Felix ,  standing there. I need to know what's going on, "What's going to happen to everyone and where's Sophie and Keata?" My father chuckles and Felix just smiles,  "don't worry,  they are fine,  back where they belong, which is none of your concern!" Back where they belong where's that?? Shit!! Felix looks really smug with his answer but I need to know more so I ask again "where..." and out of no where I'm slapped hard across the face,  and just as I recover I'm punched in the mouth, then in the stomach,  just as I think this isn't going to stop and I'm going to pass out,  he stops. My heads throbbing and ringing,  when I try to look up,   I get one more in the eye which knocks me out!