Chapter 43

Drew

The next leg of our trip is to Streaky Bay. It's along the coast and out of the way a bit not that we stay longer there.  It's about a 6 half hour drive!

So by the time we arrive, I'm stiff sore and can't wait for a hot shower! Were staying  a bit Longer here. About 8 hours, maybe more. It's off the track to where we are going, but not much and if people are looking for us they will think we are taking the fastest way to Melbourne. 6 of us are in this hotel but the rest are down the road in the other. But we are all going to the bar for a well earned beer and some relax time, but I want to stay with Stasia, curled up and spending time together on our own, but she has other plans. Wanting a steak dinner and dessert she reckons.
As we get to our room Stasia puts her stuff next to the bed and gets out some clothes it's a white dress with some sort of lace on it.  she sees me watching her and smiles then says "I need a shower, how long do you think we're here for?"  Follow her to the bathroom we only have 20 minutes then we  need to be at bar, So I'm thinking joint shower. As I get to the door Stasia's asks " what are you doing ,you said not  till Adelaide....." I stop her from talking in with my mouth and kiss her deep an slow, just the way she likes it. When I pull back I say,

 "Beauty we need to shower fast then get our ass to the pub!" I slap her butt for effect so she jumps too.
"Well, you can't come in with me then, cause I'll get distracted!"
"Beauty you don't get a choice today,  cause I missed you and my body sure as hell misses you.... so let's make this quick beautiful!" She gets all embarrassed and starts to turn the shower on, I go up behind her and start to help her get undressed she turns in my arms and she smiles at me then runs her hands down my face and along my jaw to my lips "well biker boy best you hurry up then!" And I don't need to be told twice.
What started out slow and sensual ended needy and hard and fast but very very satisfied.

Once we're ready we head to the pub, everyone's there and as I walk in I get shit from the guys but Stasia just smirks at them then goes to where Sophie a Keata are. I follow, lucky Bullet is at the same table but I wouldn't care, I need to be close to Stasia right now.  I don't like it when I can't touch her, as we sit the girls start to chat and Bullet and I just sit and have our beer. After a bit Savie comes to the table and looks at Stasia "right,  your first bet takes place tonight they have karaoke starting at 9 so girl you're up!"
Stasia goes red "no why here,  I'm not even drinking... shit Savie......?why" Savie smile big time "you are singing so have a few shot and get ready there's 3 people before you!" I get up and get her some  shots as I leave I hear her say "hey, but one was for you to join me,  so I pick today is that day!" She looks proud of herself now but Savie just says
"fine,  but I sing one song with you  and then your  on your own!" Stasia gets up, I'm thinking it's to get her shot so I yell over the noise "I got it!  be back in a minute."
After I got a tray full of shots I came back and Stasia's looking worried " babe drink some of these for courage then you'll be fine." I get in close and say quietly " I've heard you sing, your good so don't worry." She smiles then says "it's not that... it's all the people, I get nervous ... but with Savie up there I should be good!" She drinks 4 shots in a row and sips on her beer  that I got , her her cheeks are slightly pink, so she should be getting a buzz right about now, just as  they call her and Savie up. As she leaves she says " I don't even know  what we're singing!"

Sober by Pink comes across the speakers I look to Dad, he's watching Savie with a smile. The girls sound very similar,  They're voices are husky as well.  God Stasia looks hot! Once the song finishes they are both smiling and laughing but Stasia says something to Savie  and she nods,  Savie goes to the guys doing the music and talks,  then she stands behind not to close but not far away either. Then the next song comes on which is Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.
And I can't take my eyes off her... I don't know even if anyone is talking. I'm transfixed on her!
Dad comes over and bumps me when she finishes. "well she's been hiding her talents, that was awesome, maybe the girls can sing again some time" hell yes I'd like that but only if Stasia wants too,  shit... I'm lost for words.  I don't even answer dad! The girls are back,  everyone is talking to them.  The other  girls Sophie, Mira and Izzy are raving how good they sound together but I've had enough. I don't have any  words to show her,  so I pick her up straddle her over my lap and kiss her hard all the guys hoop and holler but I don't give a shit, she is mine and fuck everyone else. She pulls back looks at me smiling and  a bit flushed, saying "so you liked it hey biker boy!"
"Yeah I did and you only get to do that when I'm around cause... shit... I don't even know why.. just only when I'm here!" She giggles big time,  then rest her head on my forehead "you got it honey anything for you!" I kiss her again till everyone tells us to get a room. All I say back is "lucky we have one tonight!"