ChO5

One more update because I love yall🙄💞

Mya and I laid in my bed eating junk foods and watching the re-runs of the bad girl's club.

"When I tell you I hate Rocky, I really wanna beat that bitch's ass!" Mya shouted at the tv.

"Seriously" I agreed.

"Bestfriend" Mya said to me.

"hmm?" I hummed looking over at her while she stuffed her mouth with M&M's.

"How would you feel If I was pregnant?" She asked making my eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Ew, hell no bitch. Its just a question" She said laughing a little at my reaction.

"Don't scare me like that. I would be scared for you. Do you know what a baby does to your special area down there?" I ask her.

"Tears it open" She said nonchalantly .

"You're sick"

"So you're telling me you dont wanna have any kids Asia?"

"Heck no. I don't even want the D word going in there"

"God I hope you don't die a virgin" She groaned.

"Whatever what did you do yesterday? I haven't heard from you none" I tell her eating the rest of my granola bar.

"Ryan and I hung out as usual. What did you do missy? No wait let me guess, you stayed in and watched episodes of spongebob" She said.

"No. Actually I went to the beach with Indya and her friends. Which was okay- I got a slight tan. Then when we got back me and Stokeley went for a walk and just talked" I tell her.

"Stokeley?" She asks.

"Oh, some boy I met at Indya's friend kickback" I say.

"Some boy???? Oh my god blessings are real!!!!" She says sitting up.

"My baby is inlove oh my gooodd, how old is he? How does he look? How tall is he? How big is that dick??" She asks already flooding me questions.

"Woah woah woah. I just met him last week Mya calm down. We're not even like that. But he's okay I guess. Brown skin, tattoos, pretty tall and gross I dont know how big that is and I dont want to. Plus he wont tell me his age"  I say answering her questions.

"I have got to see this nigga. When can I meet him?"

"Mya I don't know. He's not my boyfriend for you to be meeting him. He's just a real cool guy I just met. We barely even talked, last night was our first real time talking" I tell her.

"I can't believe it. Thee Asian Marie Montgomery is finally talking to a boy" She threw her hands up.

"Not like that" I repeat for the 100th time.

"Whatever. I want to meet this boy. What time is it? I have to be to work by 4" She says as I grab my phone.

"3:32" I read the time.

"Shit! Ima be late. Text me girl" She says jumping out of my bed and slipping her shoes on.

"Gotcha" I say.

She left the room and closed the door behind her.

I got up and cleaned up our mess. I wiped the the crumbs off my bed and into my hands then went downstairs to throw all our trash away.