Ch14

Lil bitch, gone and shake that ass for these tips

Come bring it back and do a split on this dick

For a couple bands, she'll shmoney dance on this dick

Pussy so good, I went to France with the bitch

Damn, she look good when she back that ass up

Damn, I look good when I stack the cash up

It smelled like weed and alcohol.

How could I have let Indya drag me to another one of these crazy parties? Only this one was bigger, and was in a club.

I followed behind Indya as she pushed through the crowd of people who were dancing. There was nothing but ass shaking from left to right and money being thrown everywhere.

Men were whistling at us and trying to get our attention as we walked by.

Some dude had even grabbed my arm but I quickly snatched it away and clung onto Indya.

I spotted Jah, Antwan, Red and some of their other friends posted up by a wall smoking and talking. I tapped Indya's shoulder and pointed at them. We turned and made our way over to them.

"Hey guys" I greeted while Indya and Jah shared a kiss.

"Hey bestfriend!" I said hugging Antwan.

"Wassup?" He said hugging me back.

I let go of him and looked around.

This club was crowded with older people. Really, you had to be 21 and older to get in but we got in with fake I.D's. I was nervous though because I thought they would figure out our real ages and throw us in Jail. But Indya said that was just me being stupid.

I spotted Stokeley and two other boys I was unfamiliar with, walking up to us.

Stokeley greeted everyone and slapped hands with Jah and Antwan.

I looked at him through the flashing lights of the club. He looked good. He had on a hat that made him look extra fine. He even smelled good too.

Every since the night he had kissed me, we barely talked. Neither one of us spoke about it over the next few days. He acted as if it never even happened. I was still stuck on it though.

He crossed my mind every second of the day. I knew I had feelings for him but I hated admitting it.

I watched him go over to another one of his friends and start up a conversation, laughing. I felt a little hurt, because he didn't even acknowledge me one time. He hasn't acknowledged me in a while. We didn't even hang out the way we use to.

"Why won't you just go talk to him?" I heard Antwan ask.

I looked over and seen he was talking to me. I shook my head. Antwan knew about me and Stokeley, and he knew about the feelings I had for him even though I never came out and directly told him. He talked to me about it and tried giving me advice but I wasn't use to making the first move.