Ch32

"Yo, pull the fuck over I gotta piss" Red said for the 5th time. I had my head laid on Stokeley's shoulder while he looked out the window.

"This is why I hate taking your ass places cause you always gotta be the one to hold everybody up" Isaiah said glancing through the rear view mirror.

"We've been driving for 2 hours straight I actually have to pee too" Mya added.

We ended up pulling to a gas station, thankfully because my legs were killing me. I hated sitting down in a car for a long period of time.

A couple of people got out but only Red, Mya, Indya, Crystal who was Isaiah's hoe, and I went inside the store.

I walked down the candy aisle searching for some chocolate while Red, Crystal, and Mya headed to back where the bathrooms were.

Indya came down my aisle with a soda and a bag of chips in her hands.

"Buy me some candy" Indya told me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Buy your own candy. You have money" I tell her grabbing a snickers bar.

The bell at the door dinged signaling that someone had just walked in and we heard loud talking and laughter.

I thought it was maybe Isaiah or somebody, but it was just two boys whom I didn't know.

The boys glanced at Indya and I, and began to stare while talking to one another.

"You ready?" I ask Indya.

She grabs a Hersey bar and we make our way to the front counter. As we were leaving out of the store I heard someone behind me say "Aye".

Indya and I turn around and see one of the boy's who had came into the store, standing at the door.

Indya and I stop and him and his friend came all the way out of the store and walked over to us.

"Whats up shorty?" The taller one asks me.

"Um hi" I say.

"What a couple of jawns like yall doing out here?" The other one asks.

"We're going to Miami for her birthday" Indya answers.

"Oh shit, can we join?" The tall one asks.

"Happy birthday" The other one says.

"Thank you" I say turning around only to see everyone by Isaiah's truck looking at us, alert.

Jahseh was already heading towards us, and Stokeley was getting out of the truck.

The boys were trying to make conversations, and Indya hadn't even realized Jahseh was on his way over here.

"Anyways, we gotta go" I tell them and Indya.

"Wait, he knows some really nice places we can go to in Miami" Indya tells me.

"No we really have to go" I tell her again.

"You got a phone number lil baby?" The tall one asks me.

But before I could answer, Jahseh comes up and put his arm around Indya scaring her half to death.

"Whats up fellas?" Jahseh says smiling at them.

The two boys stand there not knowing what to say. But the taller who im guessing was the goofy one decides to mess with Jahseh.

"Oh this your girl?" He asks Jah.

"Yeah why? Can I help yall boys?"

"Oh, she bad but I was tryna holla at the birthday girl right here" He says looking at me.

"That's my brother's girl, so ima have to ask you young men to go on about your day" Jahseh says sarcastically polite.

"Well ion see your brother so she single to me" He says hitting his friend on the arm while they shared a laugh.

"Babe they were just telling us about some nice places we should visit in Miami" Indya tells Jah already knowing that she was in trouble.

And thats when Stokeley came walking up.

"Wassup? Whats going on?" Stokeley asks standing besides me, looking back and forth from everyone.

"Nothing, just these two lil niggas was tryna spit game on Indya and Asia" Jahseh says.

"You must be my new lil baby's nigga" The boy says boldly.

"Nigga what?" Stokeley asks him.

"Lets go get back in the truck" I say clinging onto Stokeley arm and trying to pull him away. But he wouldn't budge.

"Naw my guy, what'd you just say?" Stokeley asks him again.

"I ain't stutter, and I damn shole ain't repeating myself to no punk ass nigga" The boy says.

I pull Stokeley away coming in front of him and pushing him back before he reacted and did something crazy.

And I definitely didn't want him nor Jahseh, fighting on my birthday.

"Boy you better be glad its my girl's birthday cause I swear on your granny's head I would've fucked your ass up fuck nigga" Stokeley said trying to go around me.

"Fuck all that, keep my granny out of this for I have to bust you boy" The boy said.

"Man shut yo bitch ass up, you with all that talking but I like to fight" Jahseh said as Indya pulled him back to the truck.

Isaiah and Antwan walked up to us as well trying to figure out what was going on.

The two boys continued to shout across the parking lot while Jahseh and Stokeley just let it go and walked back to the truck.

"I'll fuck yo bitch!" The tall boy yelled.

"What happened?" Isaiah asks us.

"Aye we gotta fuck some bitch niggas up?" Antwan asks ready to fight.

"Naw man, them niggas dont want it. I'll send em home to his mommy in a body bag" Jahseh says while getting in the truck.

"You okay?" I ask Stokeley to make sure he wasn't mad at me.

"Im straight" He says pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

The boys finally walked off and Stokeley stood there and smoked with Antwan while everyone else got back in the truck. Mya finally came out of the store with Crystal right beside her.

Not long after, Red came out.

Stokeley let out the cigarette him and Antwan was smoking and they both got in the truck.

Isaiah starts the truck back up and we proceeded our journey to Miami.