Ch26

Monday soon came and my little vacation from school was over.

Stokeley was making me go to school like he was my father or something. I really didn't want to but I couldn't start my senior year of high school off bad.

"Hurry up before you're late" Stokeley tells me standing at the front door.

I grab my bookbag and drag myself to the front door. I walk past him and head over to his car. He closes the front door then makes his way to the car as well.

We get in and I take my bookbag off, relaxing in my seat. Instead of Stokeley starting up the car and driving off he sits there and stares at me causing me to look over at him.

"What?"

"Seatbelt" He says.

I sigh and pull on my seatbelt. He starts up the engine and pulls out of the driveway. I was so sleepy, all I wanted to do was get back in the bed and not wake up until the late afternoon.

We soon arrive to the front of school 10 minutes later.

"Be good. And make sure you learn something" He tells me.

"Stop it. You sound like a dad sending his kid off to school" I say making him laugh.

"No but forreal, give me a kiss" He says.

"Wouldn't that be kind of weird, dad?" I tell him since he was acting like a parent.

Without an answer, he grabs my face and leans across the seat kissing me passionately. I kiss him back but break away before the kiss got too heated.

"See ya" I tell him smirking and getting out of the car.

I grab my bookbag and shut the door before he pulls off. When I head towards the school building, I notice Carly standing with a group of her friends, staring at me.

Since when did that bitch start going here? As I walk past them I hear them snickering and speaking quietly. I just ignore them and walk into the main entrance.

I walked into my first period just as soon as the first bell rung. Surprisingly, I wasn't the first one in today. Carly's friend Jazmin was and she was sitting in the seat right next to mine.

Confused, I walk to the back and slide into my desk dropping my bookbag on the floor.

"Hi Asia" I hear her say.

I look next to me and oddly spoke back. I was confused as to why she was even sitting next to me.

"I sit by you now the teacher changed some seats" She says reading my mind.

I nod and take out my history book as the white board instructed.

"So are you and Stokeley a thing?" She asks me.

"Um.. why does that concern you?"

"Watch your back. Carly might be out to get him back" She says.

"Isn't that like your bestfriend or something?"

"Nah, me and her aren't cool anymore. Just saying though watch her. That bitch is sneaky"

I nod and for the rest of the period that was all I was thinking about. What if she was trying to get him back? And what if Stokeley did get back with her?

When the bell rung I got up and left the class meeting up with Red at my locker. On the first day of school we agreed to meet up at my locker before every class we had together. Second, fourth, and sixth block so happen to be the classes we shared.

When I approached my locker, I seen Red leaning on it talking to some chick with a really big booty and an hour glass shaped figured.

He was such a hoe.

I walked up to them awkwardly and stood there.

"Whats up sis? You ready?" Red asks me.

"Yeah" I tell him glancing at the girl who was staring at me.

"Madonna this is my sister Asia, Asia this is Madonna" He introduces.

The mug from the girl's face disappears and she smiles at me.

"I didn't know you had a sister, Hi" She says.

"Hey"

"Yeah this my little shit" He says, "I'll talk to you later though, text me"

"Okay" She says seductively and walks off.

"Sister?" I ask him as we began to walk down the hall.

"What? If I told her you was just my friend she'd walk off and never talk to me again. Did you see that booty? I cannot lose that" He says.

I sigh at his hoeish ways.
<>

sorry for the really short chapter, next chapter coming soon :)