Ch29

I walked out of the girl's locker room with my gym clothes on and headed to the floor where we would be doing our stretches at once everyone came out of the locker rooms.

I stood in my place in front of Red while he talked to some boy he knew beside him.

I watched people come out of the locker rooms and waited on the coach to come out as well.

Carly walked out with her friend, in the shortest spandex shorts I almost thought they were panties.

She gave me a nasty mug while walking to her place on the floor.

After a good 3 minutes everyone was now out and the coach was as well.

"Alright ladies and females" The Coach said catching everyone's attention.

"Aye he got me fucked up" Red said making me laugh.

A couple other boys in our gym class commented rude stuff as well.

"First, we're gonna start off with our toe touches as usual. Give me 15, lets go!" The coach said blowing his whistle.

Everyone bent down making sure their legs were straight while touching there toes. Well, at least some tried.

"Damn Asia, get your ass out my face" i heard Red say behind me.

"I can't!" I tell him.

"Ight so when I slap it, don't say shit" He says making me quickly stand up straight.

"Ms.Montgomery I said 15!" The coach tells me.

I kiss my teeth and bend back down completing the rest of my toe touches.

He had us out here in the hot sun running 3 laps around the track. By the time I was done running my 3 I was exhausted.

Once the bell rung I stuffed my gym clothes in my locker and slammed it shut.

I grabbed my bookbag and slung it over my shoulder leaving out of the locker room then the gym.

As soon as I walked into my next classroom my name was being called over the intercom announcing to the class that I was getting checked out.

Confused, I left out of the classroom and headed to the front office. What would my mom be checking me out of school early for?

When I walked into the office, Stokeley was there and not my mom.

He got up once he seen me and walked out of the office with me.

"Stokeley, why?" I ask him following him out of the school building.

"Because I was bored" He tells me.

"Well thanks for saving my life, we had a shit load of notes we had to take today" I tell him following him out to his car.

"So where are we going?" I ask him, happier than a kid with a sweet tooth who was about to go get some candy.

"You'll see" He tells me.