Ch34

Mask off was playing from the loud speakers. There was smoke in the air and different cups of alcohols on the floor and table.

"Chase a check, neva chase a bitch!" I sung along with a bottle of Hennessy in my hand, while I swayed to the music.

Stokeley watched me and chuckled while I stumbled a bit.

I turned the bottle up, and drunk it down. I promised myself I wasn't gonna get drunk or do drugs. But after they convinced to play a game that included taking shots I was ready to have my own bottle.

I even took half of molly which had me extremely tripping.

Indya was on the couch sucking Jahseh's lips off, while Isaiah and Crystal were upstairs probably fucking.

Antwan and Red sat on the opposite couch snorting some powder and Antwan's hoe was laid out on the floor snoring with her mouth open.

Mya could only sit around and watch but Jazmin was in her own little world with a blunt in her hand and a bottle in the other.

I turned the bottle back down and walked over to Stokeley. I straddled his lap while he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"You are so sexy" I slurred to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nah thats all you" He told me.

"I wanna fuck you so bad" The liquor said speaking for me.

He watched me and took another drag from the blunt.

I took it out of his hand and puffed on it myself. Freak hoe ; by Speaker Knockers came on the speakers causing me to get excited.

"mmmm" I hummed holding the smoke in my mouth and handing the blunt back to Stokeley.

I climbed off of his lap, put my bottle down and blew the smoke out through my nose.

I walked over to the middle of the floor and put my hands on knees.

"arch ya back put ya hands on ya knees hoe" The music started.

ima throw this money like a free throw! You just keep on dancing like a freak hoe!" The music played while I twerked.

"Aaayyyy!" Jazmin said coming over and dancing with me.

"Bounce dat ass, bounce dat ass bounce dat ass, bounce dat ass" We both twerked.

I threw my ass in circles, and danced in ways I'd never thought I could do.

Stokeley stared at me in a daze.

He probably thought I couldn't dance like that either but he was impressed.

"Gone and scrub the ground yea make it bounce yea"

I got in front of Jazmin and danced on her while she drunkly held onto my hips.

We continued to dance but ended up falling to the ground because Jazmin tripped over my foot and pulled me down with her in slow motion.