ChO6

YALL I LITERALLY JUST POSTED THIS BOOK YESTERDAY AND IM ALMOST AT 200 VIEWS AND GOT 30 VOTES. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST <3

just wanted to let you all know that. okay continue reading the story please, thank you :)
•••

I lead the way up the stair case and Stokeley followed carefully behind me. I entered my room and he came in and sat on the bed, looking around at all the posters on my walls.

I went over to my closet and heard him chuckle. I grabbed the scrapbook from the top of my closet and turned around.

"Whats funny?" I ask.

"Justin Bieber. Really?" He says looking at the old Justin Bieber poster on my wall from when he first came out with "baby".

"Yes. I love Justin Bieber" I roll my eyes at him while walking over to him and sitting next to him on the bed.

I open up the book and turn to the first page then hand it to him. He admires the pictures then flips the page.

"You did not take these" He says.

"Yes huh" I nod.

"These are dope as fuck. You have a talent kid" He says making me smile.

"Let me hear some of your music" I told him after he flipped a couple more pages in the book.

He closes it and hands it back to me before pulling out his phone. He went to his playlist and typed in something then handed me his phone.

After a few minutes I found myself lost in his music. He really had a talent and his flow was different from the other rappers.

He was bobbing his head to his own music, rapping along to some of the parts. I looked at him and we both grinned at each other as I began to bob my head up and down as well.

"I really like Gone and Billy and Mandy" I tell him handing him back his phone.

"Yeah?"

I nod. "You're good. Your flow is tight"

He cockily brushes his shoulder making me laugh.

The front door opens and we hear laughter and loud talking.

"You ready to go back down there?" He asks me.

"Honestly, no. Im gonna stay in here and watch family guy or something" I tell him.

"Well shit, me too." He says making himself comfortable on my bed. He laid back on my pillow with his arms behind his head.

I look at him and laugh.

"Don't get too comfortable" I tell him putting the scrapbook on the dresser then grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

"Scoot over" I tell him.

Since my bed wasn't so big he could only move over a little. I snatched my pillow from under his head and put it to where I would be laying.

Hours later, I found myself laying in the dark. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep.

I looked to my right and seen that my bed was empty. It was quiet downstairs and very dark.

I looked at my phone on the dresser and read the time. It was 1 a.m going on 2.

I sighed and got back comfortable in my bed. I pulled the sheets over me and drifted back off to sleep.

sorry this was so short