Ch19

"I was starting to think you guys weren't gonna come" She spoke.

Her and some other girl I was unfamiliar with, stood there waiting on us. The other girl smiled politely and waved at everyone.

"Wassup Carly" Jahseh said hugging her.

"Hey everyone, guys this is my friend Jazmin" She introduced.

"Hey Jazmin" Red smirked, being thirsty already.

Indya grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side while looking Carly and Jazmin up and down.

"Who are those bitches?"

"Stokeley's ex, first love as she would say. And her little friend" I said giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Everyone ready?" Antwan asked.

Everybody said yeah so we headed inside. I felt some type of way knowing that Stokeley's ex was going to be hanging out with us for the rest of the day. Who even invited her? I didn't have a problem with her or anything, its just that....

I'm lying, I do.

When we got inside we went up to the counter and paid.

A/n: ive never been laser tagging im not sure exactly how this goes, so just bare with me on this one, Lol

"Alright, Stokeley and I are team captains. Five people on each team. Choose your team vro" Jahseh said.

"Ight bet. I got Asia, Antwan... Carly and Jazmin" He said.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes, Simply because I didn't want to seem shady or anything.

"So I guess I got my girlfriend, Lala, red and Isaiah" Jahseh said.

"Yeah lets get it" Stokeley said.

Our team was the blue team, And Jahseh's was the red. We put on our vests and grabbed one laser gun each. Some man who worked there went over the rules and told us how to play it.

He lead us to the arena and told us to have fun.

Once the game had started, everyone split up. I was walking alone trying to watch my back. I had no clue on where anyone was and it was kind of dark. I turned the corner and ran smack in to Antwan.

I held up my gun about to shoot thinking that he was someone on the opposite team.

"You scared me!" I whisper yelled to him.

"My bad damn" He laughed going his separate way.

"Man down!" I heard Red yell from near by. And then I heard the sounds of the virtual guns go off.

Jahseh's team ended up winning the first game. But our team won the next three rounds. I had so much fun I had almost forgot Carly was with us, until she tried to shoot me thinking I was the other team.

I honestly thought she tried to shoot me on purpose and used that as an excuse. But I could be just tripping.

It was going on 8p.m when we were walking up to our local movie theater. Since It was a Friday, a lot of people were here to see different movies. We were going to the scary movie Rings.

When we paid for our tickets we went inside.

Everyone sat in the very back and Stokeley sat besides me. But of course, Carly sat on the other side of him.

The lights went out as the movie began to play. Antwan was on the other side of me eating a whole bucket of popcorn by himself.

I reached my hand inside of his bucket and stuffed a hand full of popcorn in my mouth. He stopped chewing and stared at me like I had tried him.

I smiled happily at him as I chewed.

Throughout the movie, Carly was being real extra, jumping and squealing at every single part. Even parts of the movie that weren't even scary. She was blowing me because every time she jumped, she would grab and hold onto Stokeley.

When the movie was over we left and decided to go get something to eat. For the rest of the night I simply just kept to myself.
<>

Another update may get posted later on tonight depending on how I feel after I come back from exercising 💙