Ch43

Wifisfuneral got jumped last night 🙄.

     I clocked into work a little early today. I was beyond annoyed because my mom was in a bad mood when I got up this morning and started yelling about every single thing.

I put on my apron and walked out to take my first customer's orders.

"Montgomery take the table on the left" Another one of the employees stated walking past me.

I heard loud talking and laughing so I sighed and approached the group of girls.

Walking up to their table I noticed Carly and Monica.

I was in a bad mood so I prayed they didn't say or do anything to piss me off even more.

"Welcome Denny's, my name is Asia and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I start you off to drink?" I ask them.

"Oh hi Asia, I didn't know you worked here" Monica smiled.

I nodded my head. "What can I get you to drink?"

They all gave me their orders except for one. I turned to Carly and waited while she just gave me a slick smirk.

"I'll take a water. Thanks babe" Carly said.

I eyed her and wrote it down before walking away. When I walked off, Carly said something that must've been funny because they all began to laugh.

I went to the back and gave a cooker the list. He came back with the drinks on a silver plater then handed it to me.

I took it and made my way back to the noisy table.

I sat their drinks down in front of them one by one. When I reached over Carly to give the other girl her drink, some kind of way Carly's cup got knocked over and spilled all over my apron and pants.

"Oh my gosh Asia! I think you did that" Carly said fake shocked.

I stood there for a moment trying to keep my composure before grabbing the cup and putting it back onto the platter.

"I think they need to fire you. Spilling bitches drink's and shit" One of Carly's friends said.

"I was going to leave a tip, but now im upset. I think I need to have a word with your manager about your clumsiness" Carly said.

I walked away while another waiter came over to clean up the spilled mess.

I took the platter back to the kitchen then quickly went into the bathroom. I went over to the mirror and flicked my wet hands around.

I reached over and grabbed a couple of paper towels to dry off my hands and clothes.

It was going to be embarrassing that I would have to walk around in wet clothes serving people until the water dried up. I sighed and stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes before going back out to finish up my job.

After work, Stokeley came and picked me up. Instead of taking me home like I had asked, he took me to his house.

When we got inside he turned the lights on while I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

He came over and sat on the couch next to me, and began to kiss on my neck. I already knew what he wanted to do and I wasn't up for it.