Ch31

Instead of making a really long chapter about Asia's birthday, i'm just gonna break it down into regular chapters as usual.
<>

"Happy birthday!!" My mom said coming into my room with a ton of balloons.

It was Friday, and I was now officially 18. My mom let me stay home today since it was my birthday and I was more than happy.

I smiled cheerfully as she sat the balloons down.

"Thanks mom" I tell her.

"Indya bring me her presents!" She shouts to Indya.

"I have presents?!" I ask excitedly.

Indya comes into my room with different bags. She brings them to me and sits them on my bed.

"Happy birthday you spoiled brat" Indya tells me.

"The Pink bag is the gift I brought you" She says referring to the clothes brand.

I open up my presents one by one and I was happy with everything I had gotten.

I got a new camera, some new shoes, clothes, a new Iphone, and some jewelry.

The only present that was left was Indya's. I opened the bag and pulled out a black laced bra with the panties to match it.

"Cute right?" Indya asks, earning a look from mom.

"What? It has a little bow on the front of it" Indya says looking at my mom.

"I like it. I like everything, thank you guys so much" I tell them both.

"You're welcome little girl. When are you two leaving with Mya and her people?" My mom asks us.

"At 3" I answer her.

We got my mom to believe that Mya's parents were taking us to Miami to a hotel for my birthday. It was a good thing my mom wasn't so bright. She didn't even call Mya's parents to make sure.

"Well you better get dressed. Its 2 o'clock now" My moms says.

"Okay I am. Im gonna take a shower first" I tell her.

Once they left out I got together my birthday outfit I had just brought and laid it out on the bed.

I went and rushed to take a shower. When I got out, I put on the bra and panties Indya brought me, then got dressed.

I applied lipstick and a little bit of mascara. I wasn't too fond to make up so mascara was really all I wore.

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. It was a little too short for my liking, but Indya insisted I wore it.

 It was a little too short for my liking, but Indya insisted I wore it

Indya came back in my room dressed moments later.

"YES BITCH" She said checking me out.

"Indya, too much is showing"

"No its not, you look fine" She tells me.

"But come on Mya's on her way to pick us up in Jah's car" Indya says.

"Okay"

I grab my bag and head downstairs waiting on Mya to come. Thankfully she was feeling well and was able to come with us.

I wanted my bestfriend to be with me on my birthday more than anything.

She came moments later and Indya and I both headed outside before telling my mom goodbye. I rushed to the car and got in the front seat.

"Go bestfriend!" Mya squealed. "Happy birthday bitch"

"Thank you!"

"How yall gonna make me sit in the backseat of MY boyfriend's car?" Indya asks climbing into the backseat.

"Its my birthday. I have to sit in the front seat" I tell her.

"Whatever. Anyways where are we meeting everybody at?" Indya asks Mya.

"We're going back to Jahseh's house. Everyone is there and we're taking Isaiah's truck to Miami" She informs.

"Alrighty, lets go"

•••

We arrived to Jahseh's house and for some reason I was completely nervous. We got out of the car and everyone was already outside waiting on us.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted at once.

There was Jahseh, Isaiah, Antwan, Red, Jazmin, and two of Antwan and Isaiah's hoes. But no Stokeley.

I wondered where Lala was also.

"Thanks you guys" I told them as Jazmin came to me for a hug.

"Im driving my own truck so don't start arguing over who driving" Isaiah warns everybody.

"A couple people gotta get in the third seat and I ain't one of em" Red announced.

"Just for that you are" Isaiah tells him as everyone made their way to the truck.

I followed them as well still wondering where Stokeley was.

Just as everyone was getting in the truck Stokeley came walking out of the house.

Indya and Jahseh had to lap up as well as Antwan and his chick. The rest sat on the third seat.

I was already in, we were just waiting on Stokeley to get in so we could go.

He finally came and got in closing the door behind him.

"Look at you" He said taken away looking me up and down.

"You look good, happy birthday" He tells me for the second time since he called me first thing in the morning to tell me.

"Thank you" I blush.

"Alright for yall in the backseat," Isaiah started catching everyone's attention.

"Do not fuck up my carpet, or my seats" He warned as if we were all a bunch of children.

"Nigga, I will piss all on your seats" Jahseh said kissing his teeth.

"Try me bitch"

We pulled out of the driveway and was on our way to Miami.