Ch28

Stokeley dropped me off home and I walked up the driveway hoping that my mom was upstairs some where since he didn't drop me off down the road like he usually did.

I unlocked the front door with my house key and went inside shutting the door back behind me.

Thankfully, my mom was nowhere downstairs so I proceeded upstairs.

I went straight into my room closing the door behind me.

My mom had been out of the hospital for a while now and I guess you could say that she was back to her normal self.

She still showed signs of depression on certain days but I managed keeping her happy by suggesting we go doing something together like go to the movies.

I threw myself down on the bed and just laid there stuck like a rock.

I was really tired from running around and playing on the playground with Stokeley like some big ass kids.

We got stares from parents because we were sliding down the slide and I even played tagged with a couple of 9 year olds. But we didn't care.

It was little stuff like that that I enjoyed doing with him.

People may call that cheesy or lame but I liked it.

He could take me out on a date to Mcdonalds and I'd still love every moment of it.

I ended up falling asleep without even realizing it until I heard 'bitch wake up' really loudly.

I opened my eyes and seen Chloe, Jazmin and Mya walking into my room.

Mya was already sitting on the bed next to me.

I sat up and yawned scratching my head.

"What are yall doing here?" I ask Chloe who was going to sit on a bean bag.

"We got bored, so we decided to come over"

"Yeah plus you cancelled on us so we had to stop by and see what was up" Jazmin says.

"Oh, I had promised Stokeley I would go to the studio with him today so thats where I went. Sorry guys" I apologize to them.

Chloe kind of looked salty when I said Stokeley's name. But I just brushed it off.

"Why does he dislike yall so much? What did yall do to him?" I ask Jazmin and Chloe.

"Im not the one who did anything to him" Jazmin mumbles.

I look at Chloe for an answer. It was mostly her he didn't like because before then he was okay with Jazmin. Chloe hesitated before speaking up.

"Girl nobody did anything to him. Anyways, Mya went to the doctors and got her sonogram today" Chloe says smiling over at Mya.

Mya holds the sonograms up and I happily take the pictures from her excited to finally see the baby.

Mya was only 1 and a half month pregnant so we couldn't tell what the sex was yet. The baby barely had all its body parts yet it looked like a jelly bean with a tiny head.

She still didn't know if the baby was Ryan's or not. So she still hadn't told him that she was pregnant.

She swore she would tell him soon but every time soon came around she would just tell us she'd tell him soon again.

I smiled down at the pictures of the baby, then hand them back to her. She gave me a dry smile and I could tell she didn't really want to have this baby.

But she didn't believe in abortions and neither did I.

"So have you thought about what you were gonna do for your birthday?" Jazmin asks me.

"Why does everyone keeps asking me that?" I groan.

"Stokeley's gonna see if Isaiah's grandpa will let us borrow his mansion in Miami" I tell them.

"Well im definitely not invited" Chloe says.

"Screw that, im coming regardless" Jazmin says.

"Hopefully I won't be feeling sick then maybe I could come" Mya added.

"Okay. I'll let you guys know if we do or not" I tell them.

We ended up ordering pizza and wings and their asses were too lazy to go home, so they ended up spending the night.

Mya and Chloe slept on the bed with me but I was stuck in the middle between them and had barely enough room to even breathe.

So my night ended very perfectly..

Chloe.