Ch17

"His first love? You gotta be kidding me." I groaned stressfully as Mya passed the blunt to Red.

"Yup. You got some competition now" Antwan said plopping down on the bean bag next to my window.

"My bitch does not have no competition!" Mya stepped in the convo. "We don't see none of these hoes"

I gave her a weak smile and watched as Antwan started to roll up another blunt.

"Okay, guys seriously let up the window. If my mom or dad smells that shit im gonna be fucked, and you guys are gonna be fucked for even being in here" I told them.

I got up off my bed and went over to my door, stuffing a shirt at the bottom of it so the smoke smells wouldn't escape through the crack.

Antwan let up the window besides him while I sat back down.

"Just calm down and stop overthinking things fam. I know my vrother, and when he's feeling a chick, he's gonna be all about her and nobody else" Antwan said trying to make things better.

"Nah, I know my vrother too. And he be flipping and tossing them hoes!" Red said slapping hands with Antwan as they shared a laugh.

"Bestfriend, really?" I asked since he was agreeing and slapping hands with Red.

"Im joking. Besides, thought you didn't like him anyways"

"I do! You all know this by now"

"We also know that he likes you too" Mya added.

Red nodded.

"Whatever. I dont wanna talk about this anymore, its stressing me out" I told them.

"Come hit this blunt, promise you'll be stress free" Red said taking a puff from his blunt then holding it out to me.

"No thanks. I dont smoke"

"You didn't drink either" Antwan said raising an eyebrow.

"That was a one time thing. Get off my boy's private part alright?"

The room got quiet and they all just stared at me before erupting with laughter.

"You're a man now?" Red asked.

"You gotta go Cuh" Antwan said pointing to the door.

"Ugh y'all are annoying. Get out of my house" I pouted.

"Hell nah. Sleepover! Headahh" Red said making Mya laugh.

I peeped how giggly she was around Red. I made a mental note to ask her about that later.

"Man put on some music, a nigga tryna rock out" Antwan said.

He got up off the bean bag and went straight over to where my portable speaker was sitting up on my dresser.

"Please don't turn it up loud" I warned him laying back on my bed.

He hooked his phone up, completely ignoring what I said and turned on some music. The beat to one of his songs began to play, already being too loud.

"100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist" Antwan rapped along to his music.

The beat to the song was loud and hard as fuck, making me jump up.

"D ROSE! D ROSE! D ROSE! D ROSE! D ROSE! D ROSE! D ROSSEE!" Red and Antwan both shouted.

I got out of my bed and went over to the dresser where my speaker was. I turned the volume down to a 4 making Antwan stop jumping up and down and smack his teeth at me.