Ch25

"Asia"

Stokeley says coming into the room with a cigarette between his two fingers.

I look up at him, annoyed because this was his fifth time interrupting me from reading this good ass book.

"Yeesssss Stokeley, what now?"

"Where's your camera?" He asks coming to sit next to me putting his hand on my thigh.

"In my bookbag, why?"

"Cool. I need you to take a picture of me" He says taking a drag from his cigarette.

I watch him blow the smoke out through his nose and mouth, then lick his lips.

"Why?"

"Cause I feel like a model right now" He says cockily checking himself out.

"You have on an oversized coat and its like 90 degrees in this house" I say staring at him.

"I still look good though so cmon"

He squeezes my thigh, then gets up off the bed. I close up my book and sets it on the dresser, sighing. I get up off the bed and go over to my bookbag to fetch my camera.

"Where are we taking this at?"

"Outside. That thing has a flash on it right?"

"Mhm" I hum.

I slide on my socks and follow him outside to his backyard. Dogs from next door began to bark when they hear us step out of the house.

"Its so dark out here" I say.

"Exactly. And thats what that flash is for" He says.

"Okay I cant really see your face so im gonna just snap random pics" I warn him.

"Ight"

After snapping three pictures, we go back inside and wait for the pictures to come in. They slowly began to fade in and surprisingly they all came out pretty good.

"This one is doopppeee" He says looking at one picture.

"It okay" I tell him.

In my head I was screaming hell yes with hella heart eye emojis.

"This is definitely getting posted on my social media" He says taking the pictures and walking back in to his room.

"Can you leave me alone so that I could read my book now?" I ask him following him into the room and getting back in the bed.

"Yeah" He says going on his phone snapping a picture of the pictures.

I lay down and get comfortable opening back up my book and beginning to read.