Ch2O

"Girls come downstairs please!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I was laying on my bed reading through an old magazine since I had nothing to do on this boring Saturday.

I hopped up off the bed and dragged myself downstairs. I went into the kitchen and seen both of my parents standing there. Moments later, Indya came down behind me.

"Have a seat" My dad said sternly.

My heart began to speed up as I became nervous. I had a feeling that they found out Indya and I were still hanging with Stokeley and the rest of them.

Indya and I took a seat at the table and waited for one of our parents to speak.

"We both love you two equally, and we both want you both to do good at any and everything that you do" My dad started off. My mom nodded while giving us a small smile. "Me and your mom love each other, very much as well, and we want the same for each other.. But we decided that it was time to go our separate ways."

I stared at them relieved but upset at the same time.

"You guys are divorcing?" Indya asks.

They both nodded.

"Wait, does that mean Indya and I will be getting separated?" I ask nervously.

"Of course not. We were gonna let you two decide on rather you'd like to move to New york with your dad, or stay here with me" My mom said.

"Im going wherever Indya goes" I say quickly.

I could see the tears in Indya's eyes start to form as I stared at her, waiting for her to say rather she was going to stay here with mom or be going with our dad.

"I can't leave mom, but I dont want you to go" She said to our dad as her voice began to break.

I guess that meant we were staying.

Indya got up and went to hug our dad as she began to cry into his shirt.

She was always the daddy's girl while I got along more with our mom. Me and my dad had really bad times back when I was younger, but I had forgiven him and I still loved him. Which I didn't know how I could forgive after what he did to me as a child, but I still did anyways. Especially because I was a easy hearted person.

I really didn't care if they divorced though, I was just afraid that Indya and I were gonna have to separate, and I couldn't leave my sister.

We were too close.

After that discussion, I went back upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone off the dresser and pressed the home button seeing that I had got a message from Stokeley.

Stokeley😍- can you come over?

I smiled down at my phone and texted him back.

I slid on my shoes, since I was already dressed and headed back downstairs with my phone in my back pocket.

"I'll be back mom, im going to the park with Mya" I lied.

I went out the front door and started down the road.

Today was a sunny day and It was extremely hot outside. An Icecream truck rode past with a group of neighborhood kids chasing behind it. Dogs barked here and there but I didn't care, because they were behind very tall fences.

I turned the corner and continued my journey. I walked a couple blocks down before I ended up on Stokeley's street.

I walked up his driveway and looked over his yard. He really need to mow his lawn because no grass should be ankle high at all.

I went up to his door step and knocked.

He came and opened the door a couple seconds later.

"You walked? I could've came and picked you up" He said letting me in.

"Both of my parents were home"

I walked in and went into his living room. I plopped down on his couch exhausted from the hot weather from outside.

"Speaking of them, guess what" I say.

He comes and lays on the couch besides me, with his head in my lap.

"Wassup?"

"They're getting a divorce" I tell him.

"So what does that mean?"

"Nothing. Just that my dad is moving to New york. I thought me and Indya were gonna get separated but I was wrong thank god"

"Well thats good to hear"

"Yeah. So why did you want me to come over here?"

"Because I was bored, and I missed you" He said grabbing the remote to the tv.

"We just seen each other yesterday" I tell him.

"Yesterday was a long time ago. Today is a new day." He said making me laugh.

"If you say so Stokeley. I missed you too though"

"When do you go back to school?" He asks.

"In two weeks. The summer ended so fast, im mad" I pouted.

"At least it wasn't boring"

"You're right"

"Daddy made it fun" He said boosting his own ego.

"My dad did not make my summer fun" I told him.

"Yeah I did" He said.

I laughed and waved him off.

The more we hung out the stronger my feelings seemed to get for him. I wasn't sure if it was because he was the only real boy who showed me some real attention or what?

He was doing something to me, and I liked it.

I wanted to express my feelings to him so bad, but I was so scared. Rejection is scary, I couldn't take being rejected. It never happened to me but I had a feeling of what it felt like. He already told me he didn't want to ruin our friendship, that was almost already rejection.

He claimed that he liked me but I wasn't sure if he really meant it.

For now I was just going to sit back and let whatever happens, happen.
<>

so since I decided to eat pizza rolls instead of going exercising, here's another update.

DONT WORRY , the chapters are going to get more interesting. Because the past few chapters were lame asf.

btw if any of you need anyone to talk to, im here. I will literally listen and talk to you about any and everything so don't be afraid to message me💙