Ch15

My body swayed to the music as the buzz took over my body.

I was feeling it. Everything moved in slow motion while I danced in the middle of the floor. My hands ran through my curls as I danced slowly.

Know some young niggas like to swang

Know some young niggas like to swaannggg

Big bank take a little bank
Everyday spillin' up draaank

She want the whole crew, shawty brave

When the money talks, what is there to saaayyy

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist, but I didn't turn around nor did I move them. I was feeling too good, so I danced with whoever was behind me. I grinded my body onto him, I could feel his hard chest and his strong hands grip my waist tighter.

I'd never danced like this before especially not in front of people. I couldn't control myself though.

Those six cups of Vodka had me out the window. My body was hot and I was getting turned on by the strong hold of the dude behind me.

I looked over at the wall where everyone was last standing, and seen something that made me slow down on my dancing and completely stop.

Some girl was bent over dancing on Stokeley, and he seemed to be enjoying it. He stuck a $50 in her shorts while his other hand held onto her waist.

My blood began to boil.

He was cheating on me.

I removed the hands off my waist and stumbled out of the crowd. I found myself walking up to Stokeley and whoever this light skinned girl was who was grinding her ass on him.

"Stokeley!" I said causing him to look up.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

I asked him. The girl stopped dancing and stood all the way up. He looked annoyed but made the girl move out of the way anyways.

He followed me towards the back of the club, and I kept tripping and falling into people on our way there.

I lead him to the back door of the club and forcefully pushed it open. He walked outside and let the door close behind him.

The only things around us was another building and a huge dumpster a little farther down from us.

I turned around, stood directly in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest. I tried my best to keep my composure but that soon would fail.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I slurred.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking down at me.

Without answering, I grabbed his face and sloppily kissed him. He kissed me back for a few seconds but then quickly pulled away.

"Asia slow down" He tried to say.

But I was already ready to come up out of my shirt. I tried pulling it over my head but he stopped me.

"You're drunk?" He asked.

"Why won't you touch me like you were touching that bitch?" I asked him still trying to pull up my shirt.

But, he still continued to pull it down.

"Hmm? You want me to dance on you like that? Will that make you want me baby?" I asked him.

I turned around, and pressed my ass up against him and started to move it on him, but he grabbed my arm, turned me around and stood me up straight.

"Asia you're fucking drunk. Slow your ass down" He said sternly.

I grabbed his belt buckle and tried to unbuckle it, but he grabbed my arm once again and pushed me up against the wall.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him on the verge of crying.

"No, why are YOU doing this?" He asked me letting go of my arm.

"Because you think im boring." I said letting it out. I began to cry while he stood there and stared at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't like me anymore because you think I'm boring" I sobbed, "Why would you play with my emotions like that? Kiss me and then ignore me the very next day? Go days without talking to me or even acknowledging me?"

"No, thats not the case. I didn't mean to  have you thinking I was playing with your emotions" He said.

"Yeah you did! You lied to me!"

"How did I lie to you? I–" He tried to speak. But I cut him off.

"You told me I was unique and that you liked me"

"I never–"

"But you lied!" I sobbed louder.

And before I knew it, my hand went right across his face.

His facial expression was shocked for a brief second, but that quickly changed into anger. He grabbed my neck with force and stared me in my eyes.

"Look. Don't put your hands on me, and let me fucking talk" He said gripping my neck tighter.

Not to the point where I couldn't breathe though.

"I do think you're unique and different, but I never once told you I liked you" He said with this cold look in his eyes.

Tears continued to stream down my face.

"But I do like you. I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know how to feel after the night I kissed you. Im not good with showing and expressing my feelings. I thought I probably made you feel weird or some shit, and I didn't want shit to be awkward between us" He said.

He continued to watch me cry not saying anything.

He loosened his grip on my neck then let me go. He wiped away my tears then backed away from me.

"Get yourself together. Im in the car" He said.

He pulled open the back door and disappeared back inside. I stood there wiping away more of my tears while trying to calm down..
•••

sooo did anyone else realize Ski mask wore hats, durags, and headbands and shit to cover up his HUGE forehead?🌚

his shit is really really huge, but thats still my baby tho💙.