•One•

•So hi:) I'm kinda really bad a punctuation and stuff but I am a good writer! So commas and all that jaz might not be where they are supposed to be but does it matter? No as long as the story's good ;) I hops you enjoy•
•EDIT -2018- I wrote this when I was literally 12 and I'm re-reading it now as a 17 year old and honestly I think it's trash LOL but I want to write a new one. So if you're new here before you read it if sucks, that's why LOL, and also I'd love if you'd comment some ideas so I can make a new and approved better book. This had A LOT of feedback and it's trash so I can only imagine what I could do now! Thank you! Love yall<3•
Chapter One•

"Old but I'm not that old, young but I'm not that bold..." I heard Shawn's voice before I saw him. I on his bed listening to him make his cover of "Counting Stars" when I started to drift off to sleep. But his voice kept me up! Boy, was he a good singer or what?

Oh, by the way I'm Casey. Casey Mendes. I'm 17 years old. I live right next door to my cousin Shawn Mendes. Yes the Shawn Mendes! But to me he's just Shawn. Shawn's been my best friend/cousin/brother ever sense we learned we both could sing. I was 10 and he was 8. After that we were pretty much inseparable! Even though I'm 2 years older than him he still likes to act like he's my big brother. And I'm totally okay with it!

Me? I'm 5'5 with medium length curly hair. I have blue eyes. I'm also mixed. I have 1 brother, Jake, who's 19, a little sister who is 14 named Mason, and another sister, Jess, who is 21.My mom ( who is Shawn's moms sister) who's name is Lydia, is white and my dad who's name is Dame is black. My mom had kept her and us kids' last name is Mendes. Why? I have no idea. I weigh around 127. I'm not perfect but I'm perfectly me....

I've been a fan of Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier before they were even apart of Magcon. I've fell hopelessly in love with both of them. And the thing is it was okay because I wouldn't ever have to meet them! But that all changes when Shawn got invited to join the Magcon family. Still to this day I refuse to meet Cam or Nash. I really don't even know why, it's just I don't know what I'd do if I did. Like I said before I was in love with them. For all I know I could pee myself if I met them or nahh!! But what would I do if I meet them? What if one of them liked me back? No. Stop Casey that's not gonna happen so just quit!

I was so into thinking I didn't even notice Shawn wasn't singing anymore. But than I heard something. Not something, but screaming. What I heard was screaming! I looked over to see that Shawn has disappeared! WTF WAS HAPPENING! I got up really fast and looked out the window and saw what will change my life in the future that I don't even know about. I saw what will change everything.....

•So how do you like it so far? I'm only doing this for fun so yeah don't judge ☺️ I'll update tomorrow night•