•Sixteen•

Chapter Sixteen•

•Cameron's POV•

Why does Mason keep insisting on having Nash ask? Does Casey like him? Does she like him so much she talks about him all the time her mom even knows about him? Why Nash? Why is he so friendly with her? "CAMERON!" someone yelled. I looked up to see Casey face inches from mine,"Hello are you there? Haha my mom's coming in the house it's time to put this plan in action!" she smiled. "Oh yeah okay..." What was the plan again?

Casey's mom, Lydia, walked in before I had chance to ask. She looked up from her phone and just froze. "Is something wrong?" "No, we just have a question Mrs. Mendes." Nash said. Ugh. Him and his politeness is getting annoying all of sudden. "Yes?" "Well we were wondering if....." Aaron started, "Your family would like to join Magcon Orlando with us?" Jack and Jack said at the same time. "Yeah I don't care." It was that easy? Casey must be thinking the same thing because she asked,"It's that easy?" "Well I already talked to Shawn's mom about it! I thought she told you Shawn?" "Nope, she didn't..." Shawn replied. "WE"RE GOING TO MAGCON BITCHESS!!!!!" Jake, I think his name is, screamed. We all cheered! Just for a moment everything about Casey and Nash didn't matter. Just for a moment. But than I thought. She's going to magcon..... And that means she can spend more time with Nash...

Casey's POV•

It's the day we leave for Orlando. Mason and Jessica were in my room with me making sure we all had everything, "Dude this trip is gonna be DOPE!!" Jessica yelled, "I know!! plus we will be with 9 hot guys! YUMM!" Mason rambled, "Mason they're 16-19. You're only 14!" I laughed. "Hey a girl can dream." "Lets Go GIRLS!!" Mom yelled. "OKAY" we all yelled back. We all piled in our cars and headed to the airport. Once we got there and did all that fun jazz, we got on our plane. I didn't know who I would be sitting with but I got there first, so I got window seat. I was waiting to see who sat with me and it was him.... The guy I love.... "Hey Cas, looks like we are seat buddies!" he winked. Ugh. He's just so hot! So hot. "Yeah! Seat BUDDIES!" I yelled earning everyone on the plane to stare at me,"You guys got starring problems?" I said. The guys just laughed while everyone on the plane went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

We were in the air for about and hour and I started to get tired. My seat buddy must have noticed because he said "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you'd like..." "Thank you..." I put my head phones on and layed my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep there... I felt my head fall to his chest . I don't know how long I've been asleep. I was so comfortable I decided to stay there. I kept thinking the same thing. I'm laying my head on his chest.....I'm laying my head on Matt's chest ......

ITS MATT! Crazy I know!! I have 458 reads! That's crazy!! I love you guys!! So it's matt! Matt!!