·Thirteen·

·Chapter Thirteen·
·Casey's POV·
We were at Shawn's house eating some pizza when I thought of a question I've been meaning to ask. "So when are you guys going to magcon?" I asked Jack G, "We are leaving in three days." Three days left with with the guy I'm falling for.... Three days left with the guy I love. "You want to come?" I was so lost in thought I didn't even know what Shawn just asked me, "Huh? I'm sorry can you repeat that?" "Do. You. Want. To. Come?" Is he really asking me this? "As fun as that sounds.... I'm good. I'd probably get home sick.." I lied. I really don't want to go because I'm trying to stay away from the guy I love as much as possible. "Oh, come on Cas! It'll be fun." Matt said with a smirk."I'll think about it..." but there was nothing to think about. Looks like I'm going to Magcon.

******************

It was finally Sunday. I got up went down stairs to see Mason making breakfast,"Hey sleeping beauty! You up for some Chef Mason's famous egg delight?" "As good as that sounds no. I'm going to take a shower and get caught up on social media. Than after that I may sing a little. Thanks for he offer though princess!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek went back to my room. I grabbed some clothes and I was off to the bathroom. After my shower I threw on some la idol jeans, a t-shirt with a pizza that looks like a infinity sign, and some black socks. I decided to leave my hair down with my natural curls. Only thing I did for my make up was some mascara and powder.

I went back to my room and got on my phone. I had a iPhone 5c pink with a Teen Wolf case. I logged into instagram and twitter. Ever sense Shawn started to get big I had to put all my social media sights on private. I didn't feel like reading all the hate and getting 1,000 likes a photo or tweet. Thats just to many nonfictions at one time. 80 likes and 100 RT is just enough.

After I got done with that, I grabbed my headphones and and plugged my phone in and played "Stay High" by Hippie Sabotage. I loved that song. The beat was sick! Did I just say the beat was sick? Ha, what type of crack am I on? I didn't even notice all the guys were in my room until someone pulled out my headphones. "What the hell!! Leave my damn head ph....." I stopped when I noticed it was Aaron. His eyes were wide open. He looked surprised. Why was he surprised? I thought to myself. I looked around to see all the guys in my room. All of their eyes wide open. The only one that eyes were normal were Shawn's eyes. He had the silliest smile on his face. "What?" I'm so confused, "I want my money!"

Wtf are they talking about? "Money?" I say probably sounding and looking like a lost puppy, "Me and the guys had a bet that if one of us ripped your head phones out you'd freak. They didn't believe me because and I quote 'They're just head phones' so they lost now I get 20$ from each of them." he's said with a big grin. Wow $20 dollars from all of them? Nice one Shawn! "No fair! Of course you'd know what she would do! You've known her your hole life!" Nash complained, "I guess you should've thought of that before you made the bet Nash, " I started, "and also sense I just helped you get $160, I would like to split the profit!" I explained to Shawn. "No way!" "Shawn, don't make me fight you for it! We both no I'd win!" "Fine!!" he said finally giving up.

That always worked on Shawn. He could never beat me. I'm just to fast for him! "Wow. Way to be a man Shawn." both Jacks said at the same time. "That was weird." Nash, Cameron, Matt, and I all said at the same time. We just all looked at each other. "So...." Aaron said breaking the silence, "You going to be attending magcon Orlando?" They all looked at me. "That depends if my mom says yes!" everyone cheered but me. I just had the fakest smile on my face. I was excited to go to Orlando and magcon. It will be a great experience. I'm just scared of what might happen at magcon.......

•223 reads!! 250 by tonight ?? THATS CRAZY!!! I decided while she's at magcon you will find out who "him" and the one she "loves" is. Thanks for all the reads ! I've only been writing this for 4 days and I already have 223 reads and 13 votes ! it really does mean a lot !! So who's a teen wolf fan?!?!? I hope Stiles doesn't die !! I will cry if he does 😂 well thats all! Okay byee! 😘•