•Forty•

Chapter Forty•

¥¥ RECAP ¥¥

"Nash wh-" I was cut off by his lips.

Nash's POV

I just kissed Casey. I can't believe I actually did it. You see Shawn said if I ever asked her out he'd be mad at me.

I didn't ask her out.

I kissed her.

There's a big difference.

When I kissed her it felt like the 4th Of July fireworks just went off in my stomach. Her lips tasted like strawberries.

I liked strawberries.

But the best thing about it is she kissed me back. She kissed me back!

I felt her tongue on my bottom lip asking for access and I gladly gave it. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer.

That's all I could think of.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

I had to get closer.

I then wrapped me arms around her waste and now we were completely together. We were like one.

But still not close enough.

I played with the end of her baby hairs that didn't fit into her pony tail, which was adorable by the way, as she stroked my spine with her finger tips.

•Casey's POV•

Boy was Nash a good kisser. I feel like a parade is going off in my stomach. His lips tasted like mint with a hint of cherry.

My new favorite combination.

And his smell! He smelled amazing! He smelled like axe. But not like the cologne, like that was his natural scent.

Also, my new favorite smell.

I had my hands wrapped in his hair as we basically made-out on this roof.

When a couple thoughts popped in my mind.

The promise they made withShawn!

Cameron!

MATT!

I pulled aways as soon as the thought of Matt appeared in my mind.

"Nash. No. We can't. I'm sorry." Was all that I could mange to say.

"Why?" Was all he said.

Well maybe because you promised my cousin/brother/best friend that you wouldn't make a move on me. Or because your best friend claims that he "loves" me. Oh, and the best one, I'm thinking of another guys while we are making-out! You know, the usual.

But of course I wasn't going to say that.

"Because...... Well...... A lot can happen just because if that kiss?" I said it more as a question then a statement, which wasn't intended.

"Casey. You don't understand how long I've wanted to do that."

"Haha, let me guess the two weeks you've known me!"

"Yes."

"Why?"

And just by me asking that one question, it changed...

Everything.

•SO IT SUCKS IK😭 A lot of you guys were shocked that nash kissed Casey! who ships Nass?

Who ships Catt?

Well Casey and Cameron name put together is either Cameron, Casey, or Cason😂 but you choos!! I love you guys!! Okayy Byee•