•Eighteen•

Chapter Eighteen•
•Casey's POV•
We got to out hotel and my mom was getting our room keys. Each room had 3 beds. Nice. This was who shared a room with who -

Mason,Jessica, and I

Jake, Mom, and Shawn

Nash, Cameron, Taylor

Carter, Matthew, Aaron

Jack J, Jack G, and Hayes

Mahgony and Aaliyah (Shawn's sister)-

We got our room keys and all crammed into the elevator. Mahgony and Hayes weren't here yet the will be here around 4:00p.m. "Okay! I don't know about you guys but I am wide awake! I need to get caught up on my GTA!! So whoever down with me come to my room in 20 min!" I told everyone.

Once we got out of the elevator and found our rooms I unpacked some things. Than I grabbed my black crop top, some galaxy leggings, and went to the bathroom to change real fast. I took off my make up and threw my hair in a messy bun. When I got done, I hooked up my Xbox, put GTA in, grabbed my controller, and begin to play.

10 minutes later everyone was in my room but my mom. We played till 3:00a.m than decided to go to bed. It was a long day! And tomorrow is going to be even a longer day...

******************

"SMACK CAM BIATCH!" I heard as a stinging touch hit my left cheek. I opened my eyes instantly to see everyone in my room. Mason just pimped slapped me! Oh, does she have it coming for her!! They were all vining. I think they were waiting for a reaction but I didn't give it. All I did was lay on my stomach and put my pillow over my head and went back to sleep.

•Nash's POV•
"Dude! She's pissed!" I heard Jake say, "She didn't look mad to me." Cam said. "Oh, she's mad. That's what she does! Everyone better watch your back because she's gonna get you when you least expect it." Jessica explained. God was she beautiful! The hole family was! They were like... Angles! I can see where Casey got her looks from. "Oh well, it was funny! And it got 500,000 plus re-vines !! She's FAMOUS!" Taylor laughed. I hope she's not really mad because I don't want her being mad at me. How am I going to win her over if she's mad at me?

•Casey's POV•
It was 3:40p.m when I decided to get out if bed and enjoy Orlando. I'm still pissed at everyone for what they did earlier. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. When I got out I grabbed my strapless bikini from my bag. The top was a baby blue color shaped like a bow and the bottoms were white. I put it on under my cover up that said "Pink" on it. I went in the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a side braid. I did natural make up and went to my mom's room. I knocked on the door until a shorter version of Nash opened the door.

"Hi. You must be Hayes! I'm Casey," I smiled, "Is my mom in here?" "Hey,"he smirked, "Yeah she is." he walked away so I could come in. Everyone was there. Why are they in my mom's room? "Look who decided to get ready!" Shawn laughed. I just ignored him and walked into the bathroom where my mom was getting ready, "I'm going to go out I'll text you when I'm on my way back." I told her and walked out. I was just about to walk of the hotel room when someone grabbed my arm. "Hey where ya going?" the oh so beautiful Nash Grier asked me, "Out." was all I said. I got of his grip and walked out. Once I was down in the lobby I heard a familiar voice call my name, "Casey wait!" I turned around to see Nash running up to me. "Don't be mad at us! It was just for fun." "I'm not mad I just want Starbucks that's all." I lied, "If you're not mad than let me come." he smirked. "Do what you want." and with that we were off to Starbucks.

•Decided to do a quick chapter before I do my home work ! It's not my best but yeah ! Okay byee!•