·Fifteenth·

Chapter Fifteen·
·Casey's POV·
We were all in my room trying to come up with a plan on how we are going to ask my mom if I can go to magcon, "We could have Nash do it." I said, "Why Nash?" Cameron asked sounding a little disappointed that I chose Nash instead of him. What's up with these guys? "Well a lot of people say I'm just like my mom so I'm trying to think of what I'd say if my child came to ask me this. Who would I say yes to and who would I say no to." I tried to explain. "That still doesn't answer my question." I did no the answer I just didn't want to say it. The reason I chose Nash was because I always used to fangirl about him to my mom. One day I showed her a picture and she said "Isn't he cute! I bet he gets spoiled! Who could say no to those big blue eyes?" but I didn't want the guys to know I used to fangirl over them. Shawn must have notice I was starting to panic so he said, "Why does it matter? We just need someone to ask!" I mouthed thank you and he winked at me.

It's been an hour and we finally found out what we were going to do. "Mason! Jessica! Jake!" I yelled. Five minutes later they were all on my bed. Jessica, Mason, and I all look like triplets. We've actually been asked if we were identical. Jake looked like our dad. He was ripped, tall, tan, and a ladies man for sure. Jake had the greenest eyes I've ever seen. "Okay so Matt, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Taylor, Aaron, Nash, Carter,Cameron and I have a plan for all of us to go to Magcon Orlando, but we need to convince mom and dad on that plan to. If you're down you gotta help us. So.....?" I looked at them. They all had smiles on there face. "Is that a yes?" "WE'RE GOING TO ORLANDO!!" Mason screamed. We all cheered. " I gotta go pack!" she yelled, "Wait Mason! We haven't asked mom yet!" "She'll say yes! Especially if you get Nash to ask!" She winked at me. Oh, no! Mason I'm going to kill you! I bowed my head and just looked at the floor. Mason ran out the room. She was in her room right next to mine and she must be on the phone with one of her friends because she screamed "I'M GOING TO ORLANDO WITH 9 HOT GUYS BE JEALOUS!!" all the guys started cracking up laughing. Even I did. I looked over to see Cameron not laughing at all. What has gotten into him?

·So I just did this quick chapter while in study hall! 286 reads that amazing! let's get 300 :) !! okay byee·