•Fifty•

Chapter Fifty•
•Cameron POV•
To be honest I'm just over it....

Over it all.

Casey and Nash.

The promise.

Everything.

I really don't even want to think about it.

Yeah I still like Casey I could never stop, but her and Nash are all buddy buddy so why do I even try?

She would never want me.

So I should just move on.

If that's possible.

•Casey's POV•
"Hey can I talk to you?" I nodded and followed Nash outside to my back porch.

Ugh...

I knew this day would come.

Yes I've made my decision.

Would Nash really go behind Shawn's back and break the promise?

"Um, I don't want to make this awkward but we do kind of have a lot to talk about," he just flat out said.

"Yep," was what all I could manage to say. So much is going threw my mind.

"Why were you avoiding us? Me?"

"Because I didn't have time for the drama. I had to focus on other things." I answer.

"Like what?" he pushes.

Nosey much?

"Like school and maybe making some friends."

"Casey, we are your friends." He snaps.

"Well it doesn't look like you want to be 'just friends' now does it?"

Stay calm.

"Yeah, I don't but not like we could talk about it because you ignored me!" He starts to yell.

"If you came all this way to just yell at me for not talking to you, which might I add I did block you on EVERYTHING yet you still bothered me, then you can just leave." I fire back.

"No, I'm sorry... I didn't mean... I... I'm sorry okay?" He apologizes. Well at least tries.

"Do you remember what I said on the roof?" He says much more calmer.

"Yes, I do," I respond.

"Have you thought about it?" He pushes.

"Yes."

"And?"
*********************************

TO BE CONTINUED

•One more chapter left 😖 Okayy Byee•