•Thirty Three•

Chapter Thirty Three•

**THROW BACK**

"So your tell me you saw Casey kiss Jack and that you love her? Because if you are, you have two problems. One, do you remember that little promise we made Shawn? And two you can't love her because I do...."

Casey's POV

I was running as fast as I can.

I just swerved right around Cameron and Nash.

I don't do sports, but when I still went to school I did track. I never liked it though. The only reason I did it was because it kept me in shape. But other than that, I guess I was good.

"Casey!" Cameron and Nash yelled.

They were close. Just hearing how close they were made me run even faster.

"Casey! Please stop! I'm going to have a heart attack for crying out loud!! STOP RUNNING!!" Nash screamed.

Just then I ran into something.

I looked up and it was Shawn.

Shawn.

I gabbed ahold of him and put my head on his chest.

It okay.

The guys won't talk about 'loving me' In front of Shawn because of the promise.

"Casey? What's wrong?"

"Uhh.... nothing..... just..... racing...... I.....ran..... fast..... then..... ran.....you...." I lied. I was having trouble breathing and talking at the same time. Then Shawn smiled signaling he understood everything I just said.

"Oh, you guys are crazy. Come on it's 7:00 and we are going out to dinner."

"Okay.... I'll..... get.... ready.....soon."

I responded.

Shawn walked away leaving Nash, Cameron, and me all standing on the side walk to the hotel.

"Casey loo-" I cut Cameron off by saying, "No, you look. You've known me for like 2 weeks and your saying you love me? You two are insane! You need help!! You can't just throw the word 'love' around like it's a volleyball!! You can't love me! You can't even date me! So I suggest you go find some other girl, out of the millions of girls that like you, and tell them you love them because you don't love me. You can't."I told them and then walked away.

I didn't even look back.

My dream of having them both love me is becoming a nightmare.

•OKAY SO THAT WAS LAME I KNOW!!! I Have over 10,000 reads that's amazing but I don't get many comment 😞 might delete this story!! Okay byee•