·Four·

Chapter Four·

Casey's POV·

I was walking around when I decided to grab my guitar from  my house and head to my  favorite  place.  Starbucks!  I always go there  and play  some music and just sing. I've been there for thirty minutes randomly playing my favorite song "Human". It's a really hard song to play but I've mastered it. When I sing, I sing with my eyes closed. When I first closed my eyes I was the only one there. But when I opened them there was nine of the hottest guys grinning ear to ear at me.... Great they found me.....

***********************

Cameron's POV·

I heard her voice before I saw her. She was sitting down at a table playing a song that I've never heard of but now is my favorite song. She had a beanie that said "nashty" on it. So she's a Magcon fan? She also had a tank top that said "Shawn and Casey". On the shirt was a picture that looked like her and Shawn holding a guitar and some skinny jeans and boots. She was very tan for the winter time so I'm guessing she's mixed. She sounds perfect right? Just wait till you see her eyes. They are the color of the ocean in Hawaii. Boy was she beautiful. I looked over at the guys and I wasn't the only one who thought that. I could tell by the expressions on their faces that they were thinking the exact same thing. I had to make  her mine. But how? We promised Shawn that we wouldn't date her... I'm starting to regret that promise......

Nash POV·

I have one word for this girl. SMOKING. Boy was she hot! I could tell the other guys they thought so to. "I call dibs." I whispered to Matt. "No way brah!! Plus we can't have her! Remember we promised Shawn.... But if we could have her, she'd want me!"  "We'll just see about that..." I faintly say to Matt.... I'm going to make her mine. Even if I do have to break my promise in order to do so....

*****************

Casey's POV·

No. No. No. NO! This can't be happening! I told Shawn to leave me alone! But no he doesn't like to listen. I bet I looked like someone who just seen a ghost! I felt like my eyes were going to fall out. Then I looked at Shawn and just gave him the death stare. He knew what was coming. He's so lucky we are in public or I'd be kicking his ass right about now!!! But then I looked at all the guys. They were all looking at me the same way. Like I was a model. I frowned. They all stopped when they noticed my frown. I was so pissed! So I just closed my eyes and continue to sing like nothing was going on. "Casey." I looked up to see that Shawn was right in front of me giving me a death stare. "Shawn." I said back giving him the exact stare not bothering to stop playing my guitar,"I would like you to meet Matthew, Jack J, Jack G, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Aaron, and Taylor," he continued, " Guys I would like you to meet my cousin Casey." "Hey." I smiled at them. "Sup." they all said at the same time. Then I finally looked at them. Boy was this a good group of hot guys! Matthew is the cutest by far! But Nash,Taylor, and Cameron were the HOTTEST!!! No, Casey stop! You will not think of any of them like that! These guys are like Shawn's brothers therefore they will be just like your brothers! But what if I want them to be more then "brothers"? I need to figure this out and I need to do it fast!

· So I just did a quick chapter on my kindle in study hall I'm sorry if I messed anything up because my kindle is stupid:) but yeah ! How do you like it so far? make sure to follow, comment, and vote :) byee·