•Twelve•

Chapter Twelve•
•Casey's POV•
"Ummm...... Can I come in?" He looked nervous. Why was he nervous? I should be the nervous one. "Yeah I guess..." I walked over to my bed and sat down. He did the same thing. "Hey, the guys and I are really sorry. If we would've known he was your friend we wouldn't have said anything. Plus not all the guys thought it was funny."

"Nash and Cameron...." I said to myself. "Yeah." "Oh, sorry I didn't no you heard that. Um yeah it's all good thank you." and after I said that he gave me a hug. Oh. Oh, did he smell good. And he was one of those guys that gave amazing hugs. I felt so secure and safe in his arms.

When he pulled away he looked me in the eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. Just like him. We stayed like that until I heard Shawn scream "Are you losers done yet?" He was the one to look away first. "You want to go down stairs?" he asked me. "Yeah, I'll meet you down in a sec. I have something I need to do first." "Okay." Than he walked out of the room. What am I getting myself into?

******************
•Shawn's POV•
"Dude what did you guys do? Make out? You were up there for a good fifteen minutes." "Yeah, because that's what I went up there to do is make out with your cousin because I'm totally going to break your promise," I said sarcastically,"I'm definitely not going to be the one to break the promise." "What do you mean 'be the the one to break the promise?' why should the promise be broken?" I was starting to get mad.

All I ever did was ask them to not go out with Casey. It shouldn't be that hard given the fact that there's millions of girls that has the hots for them. "Come on Shawn! You're not serious are you? Obviously all of the guys thinks Casey is hot!" "Not us!" Carter, Aaron, and Taylor said at the same time. "We have girlfriends." "Okay everyone but them." So they all like her. Well I guess I did see it coming because if I didn't I wouldn't have made them promise not to date her.

I was about to reply but than Casey came down the stairs interrupting our conversation. I totally forgot she was here, "Is everything okay?" she asked no one in particular. "Yeah, we were just going to my house." We all walked to my house in a awkward silence. "Are you sure everything's okay?" Casey whispered to me, "Yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry about it." she nodded. Everything wasn't fine.

•171 reads That crazy! I really hope you guys enjoy this! I have so much fun writing it. So the guy she's in love with can't be Aaron, Carter, Cameron, or Taylor. That leaves Nash, Matthew, Jack G, and Jack J. who do you think it is or should be?•