•Twenty Six•

Chapter Twenty Six•
•Shawn's POV•
Magcon was finally over and we were heading back to our hotel rooms. As always I'm always the tired one. In that case I'll be the first to sleep, and the first to be pranked. Fun. But before I could go to sleep I had to talk to Nash real quick.

"Hey Nash! Come to the Cafe in the lobby I have something to tell you."

I yelled/whispered.

"Okay?"

He seemed confused.

•At the Cafe•

I was sitting at a table answering some fans on twitter, when Nash sat in front of me.

"What's up man?" he asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Casey." All of a sudden had this nervous look on his face.

"What about her?"

"Oh c'mon! Are you serious? Dude, every time I look over at you you are either staring at her or giving her googly eyes! Do you not remember your promise?" I said calmly.

"I'm sorry man! Plus it's not just me! Cameron, Matt, and the Jacks do it! I like Casey a lot! I would've done asked her out if I hadn't promised you I wouldn't. I can't help it. I've never felt like this before. She is perfect. Her blue eyes, the way she laughs and can lighten the mood, the way she blushes when someone calls her pretty because she doesn't believe it, the way she.... They way she be's Casey."

"I get it dude you like her but you have millions of other girls to choose from. I'm not letting you hurt Casey. No, no way. Have you seen the way Hayes has treated Mase? Just no." I said in a stern voice.

"I know I have a million girls to choose from but Casey is 1 in a million...." Nash says faintly and then gets up and walks away.

What am I going to do??

********************

•Casey's POV•
Logan, Lilly, and Kendra and I were all in my hotel room.

Lilly was Logan little sister.

Kendra was Logan's best friend.

They were all really cool. We were taking selfies, snapchats, and vines. Just the normal things normal girls do.
S👐erve! (A/N swerve for the people that can't see emoji)

I had music blasting from my water speakers, that were connected to my lap top, and the song that was playing was "Show Me" by Chris Brown.

"Baby let me out your panties to the side I'm gonna make you feel alrightttt!" We sang along.

"On the real no lie I don't know what is....." We continued when I heard knocking on the door.

I got up to see who it is like any other person would.

It was all the guys plus Mahogany, J, Aaliyah, Mason, and Jake.

"WHO DAFAQ IS TURNING UP WITHOUT ME?" Matt yelled.

"Us that's who!" I replied.

"You must be a boss ass bitch to turn up without the turn up kinggggggggg" he sang on the "king" part.

"You know it!" I winked

Oo we are flirting! Momma likey !!

"Can we come in?" Hayes asked.

"I don't know depends if you're going to be a dick today." I smiled with my best cheesy smile.

"Don't worry Cass, Hayes is off his period today so it's all gooood." Cam laughed.

I walked back to my bed, signaling for everyone to come in.

"Guys I want you to meet Kendra, Logan, and Lilly," I said, "Kendra, Logan, and Lilly these are the guys."

"Hey." The girls said in usion.

"Sup" everyone replied.

I can already make out the new couples.

Aaron and Kendra

Logan and Taylor

And sadly Lilly and Hayes

Mason is going to be crushed.

"So what do you want to do?" Carter asked.

"Truth or dare?" Matt replied.

"No that game is for punks!" I yelled.

"Than what should we do?"

"2 Girls 1 Guy!!!" (A/N idk I just made it up.)

"Oh YESS! This is going to be good" J, Mason, and Jake all said.

"Wait what's that?"

Oo this is going to be fun.

•sorry I havnt updated !! spring break is the time to hang with friends and be lazyyyy so that's what I've been doing! I don't no how many reads I have but I bet it's a lot Thank you guysssss! love yahhhhh! Okay Byeee•