•Nine•

Chapter Nine•
I was walking into Starbucks and seen Josh waiting for me. When he seen me he opened his arms and I gladly jumped into them. Josh was my best friend and I've missed taking to him. Josh sets me down and we take a seat on the couch. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. "Lauren is sick and Jessica is with Dustin her new boy friend." he said with a scowl. Wait did he just say Dustin? As in the Dustin Blue? "Dustin Blue?!?!?" "Yes, Dustin Blue..." Wait... WHAT??? Dustin was one of the reasons I had to do online school. He always used to bully me and say stupid shit. All because I wouldn't date his ugly ass....The only reason I didn't kick the douche in the balls was because if I hit him again I would've gotten expelled....

So i told my mom and she signed me up for online schooling right away. Dustin used to make fun of our hole group. Including Jess. Why would she date the douche? "Yeah, let's not talk about that right now please.... none of us no why she is doing what she's doing and I kinda don't even care anymore!" Dustin was saying. I was still shocked! Shes dating Dustin Blue.....why? "Earth to Casey?" I felt Dustin's hand on my cheek to make me look at him and his lips... WHAT NO!!! I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT HIS LIPS WTF AM I THINKING?!?!? "Sorry... it's just... um" "It's okay.. haha so it'll just be us two?" I asked. "Yeah! is that okay?" "Its perfect!" 

*****************************

Cameron's POV

Shawn decided we should go and see if Casey was at Starbucks after me and Aaron got done making our video. We pulled up to Starbucks. And there it was. Casey's black 2013 Charger. It's kinda weird how Shawn always knows where she will be. But he has known her his hole life so it make sense. We walked into Starbucks to see the unexpected..... Casey's lips were attached to some random dude....