•Five•

Chapter Five
Casey's POV•
"So Casey tell us about yourself." the oh so beautiful Cameron Dallas asked, "Well my name is Casey Denise Mendes, I live in Pickering, Ontario, my house is to the left of Shawn, Shawn and I are the only singers in our family (true story), my favorite color is purple, I like food... a lot of food, I love hanging with friends at the beach or movies, and I enjoy coming to Starbucks and strum my guitar and maybe sing a little. I'm not like a typical girl. I admit I can be very tomboyish but what girl can't be? So yeah that's about it." I say what feels like all in one breath.

"So you sing?" Carter asked, "Yeah I wonder how you new?!?!" I said sarcastically, but adding a smile so he knew I was joking. "How long?" he asked, "Ever sense I was five. But I started to learn how to the vocals and play the guitar was when I was 10. That was the year me and Shawn become super close because we found out we both could sing." I responded. "Do you have YouTube account?" Matthew asked while him and the rest of the guys decided to take a seat on the couches across from me. "Yeah, but the only video I have one video and that was of Shawn and me singing "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. That was also when I was 15 so two years ago and if you'v ever seen it you can probably tell I've changed sense than..."

And it was true I did. Two years ago I had braces and really bad acne.... That was year when i finally went through all the... um... "Changes"..... I was flat chested. I had weighed 154 pounds. I looked like a fat hippo. I was only 5'0 then. Now? Now you wouldn't even recognize me. Not one bit. But I'm still Casey. I'm still Shawn's cousin and that will never change. Ever sense Shawn became apart of Magcon I've been known as "The cousin". And that's all I'll ever be is the cousin.

•I love writing these! They're so much fun! Idk how long this book will be but I have an idea in my head! Thanks for 32 reads already!! I just made this last night it really does mean a lot!! Maybe we can have 50 by 2morrow?? Okay so I need Girls friends for the following:
-Aaron
-Carter
-Hayes
Message me on here or DM me on twitter or Instagram
-twitter-✨MagconBae✨ or keirra_franklin

-Instagram- magcon_guys_4_ever

Byee•