•Ten•

Chapter Ten•

•Casey's POV•

We talked for about another 3 hours. I was ready to head home. "Hey, I had a great time but I think I'm going to go home. I have to pick my sister up from dance class at 5 so I'm going to take a little nap." "Okay," he sounded disappointed, "but before you go..." and BOOM his lips were on mine. I didn't notice I slapped him until I heard "HAHA SHE JUST WENT SHARKESHA ON YO ASS!!" I turned around to see all the guys laughing their asses off at me! Great! "Oh my God Josh! I'm so sorry I didn't realize I was going to slap you! It was kind've a instinct I'm so sorry!!" I pleaded to Josh. "No, it's my fault I should've seen it coming I'm sorry... it was nice hanging with you Casey I'll text you later..." he kissed me on the cheek and ran out of Starbucks.

I looked around to see all eyes on me! I looked at the guys and they were still cracking up. Well almost all of them. Nash and Cameron both had a.... a frown on their face? "Guys shut up! it's not that funny I might've just lost one of my old best friends!!" "It looked like he wanted to be more than friends to me" Taylor choked out. He was having a hard time talking through his laughter. "Thanks." I said and walked out of Starbucks.... Pissed.

•Shawn's POV•

"Great job guys now she hates all of you! Well maybe not Cameron and Nash because they didn't laugh..... Why didn't you laugh?" I asked the two guys that looked very angry right now. "Because i didn't find it funny." Cam said and boy was he being serious. "Nash?" "Same reason. Now can we go check on Casey she looked pretty mad?" "Yeah let's go, but this time Taylor can you keep your mouth shut?" "Sir yes sir." he laughed. "Taylor I'm being serious!" "Yes, dad I'll shut up." he smirked.

•Casey's POV•

I've been trying to get a hold of Josh ever sense I got home. Its 6:00 and I asked my mom if she could get Mason. Of course she was mad but she did it.I cant believe them! They made me loose one of my close friends! I don't care if he kissed me..... I might've kissed him back.... Well maybe if I didn't slap him I would've.... Okay no I wouldn't have but still.... he was still my friend. WAS! I may not get along with them after all....... But I still want him..... Not Josh but-knock knock knock.- My thoughts were cut off by Shawn's knocking on my door. How did I know it was Shawn? Well he's my best friend of course he'd come back to check up on me. When I opened the door it wasn't Shawn.... It was the guys I'm was falling hopelessly in love with......

•Thansk for 85 reads already!! Let's get 100 please!! Share my story if you enjoy my book !! Okay so who do you think the guy is?? You'll just have to wait and find out! Okay byee!!•