•Thirty Six•

Chapter Thirty Six•
•Casey's POV•
"Excuse me." I say politely as I get up and walk out the door.

Now when I say Mason's about to punch something, I mean she's about to punch something. Now this family of ours is very tough. But Mason is the toughest by far. She has this thing called anger issues. I walk out to see her against a brick wall with blood dripping from her right hand.

"Mason!" I yell.

"What?" She looks at me.

"What did you do!!"

"Me? Haha I just punched the wall!" She was hysterically laughing.

Wtf? Is this bitch possessed?!?

"Umm.... Mason ?? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine! You know this happens all the time! I see the guy I like all up on another girl! Yep don't worry! Mason's just great! I'M JUST FUCKING FINE!!" She started to break down crying.

I ran up to her and we sat down on the curb. I had me arm around her head while he head was on my chest.

"Shh.... Mason it's okay..... shhh." I try to comfort her.

After sitting there in silence I heard the door open. I turn around to see Nash and Hayes walking out.

" I don't want to see him Cass..." she whispered.

I looked back at Hayes and just shake my head. Hayes just stopped. He look like he was about to cry. Nash then whispered something in his ear. After that Hayes went to go sit on a bench furthest away from us.

Then Nash started towards us again. He sat next to me.

"Hi."

Mason looked up at him.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing out here crying?" By him saying this it caused Mason to give him a small smile.

Dang he good.

"Come on girl let's go inside and fix your make up." He said in a silly voice. Mason giggled.

"Thanks Nash."

"I'll meet you in the bathroom to help you clean up your hand." she just nodded and walked away.

"Thanks..." I say shyly to Nash.

"For what?"

"For calling her beautiful and making her feel happy."

"I was just speaking the truth."

"Well, it usually takes me forever to make her feel happy when she gets sad. It took you 5 secs."

"It's called skillzzzz Cass! Something you don't have!" He laughed.

"Sure."

I looked over to see Hayes still in the bench with his head in his hands.

"I guess you better talk to him."

"Yeah. I better."

We got up and then I have him a hug. I whispered in his ear, "But really. Thank you."

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked away.

Even though I just gave him a kiss on he cheek, I still received crazy butterflies from it.

•HEYYYY I GAVE YOU GUYS A STUPID UODATE AND IM SORRY!!! I have over 14K reads? I think it's 14 idk but that's still amazing! I gain over 1000 reads like a day and that's amazing! Okayy Byee•