•Twenty Eight•

Chapter Twenty Eight
¥ RECAP ¥

"Who would you make out with and who would you go all way with?" Aaron laughed.

I thought he was supposed to be sweet what the hell!

"Thanks for giving me a easy one." Nash said.

He took a minute to think then he said, "I would make out with......."

•Nash's POV•
Aaron just asked me something that could change everything. I mean I would obviously bang Casey but... I don't want her to no that. On the other hand J is pretty hot! But she's cool and I don't want it to be awkward between J(A/N J is Jessica Casey's sister if you forgot), Casey, and me. I still have a chicken! But this game could get really bad and I don't know if I want to give up my chickens that fast.

What do I do?

Times almost up.

Everyone is staring at me.

What do I say?

Do I want to destroy me and Casey's relationship for a stupid game?

I mean it's not like I can date her so does it matter?

I should just make her hate me so I can get over her.

Then like Shawn said I can find one of the millions of girls that would love to date me.

Okay so that's what I'm going to do.

I got this.

You can do this Nash.

Okay on 3.

1...2..3...

"I would make out with Casey and go all the way with J."

WTF? So much for making it uncomfortable with Casey.

But I can't just let her go.

I don't want to replace Casey with any other girl.

I only want Casey.

I can never have her hate me.

I could never get over her.

I could never replace a diamond with a rock.

And in this case Casey is my diamond.

•Casey's POV•
"Oh. So you'd make out with me Nash?" I winked at him. He started blushing.

Aww how cute!

Hmm I wonder what would happen if we did make out....

Would he be blushing then?

God I'm crazy.

"Well.... I mean.... like.... well.... you see..." Started Nash.

"It's okay sweet cheeks I'd make out with me to!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

Which seemed to work because everyone started laughing!

"Only you Cass, only you." Said Shawn.

"Okay Cam go."

"Hmm...... Taylor, Logan, and Kendra,"

Oo this is gonna be good,

"If you could stop what we are doing right now and you could go off and bang one of them who would you choose and who would you date?"

"That's all you got Dallas? Haha I'd bang Logan and date Kendra. But I'd also date Logan sooooooo....... I'd bang both or date both ! They both are pretty hot!"

Only Taylor. He doesn't care want anyone thinks, he just goes with it.

"That's nice to know..." Logan whispered.

"Um maybe for you Logan but not me! No offense Taylor but your not my type." Kendra just flat out said.

"DAMNNN!! She just treated yo ass!" Jake said in his ghetto accent he tends to have.

"Oh really? Well which one of us is your type the ?" Tay asked.

"Probably Aaron...." Kendra blushed.

DID I NOT CALL THAT??

"Um.. Not trying to interrupt this it is pretty funny, but last time I heard Taylor, Aaron and Carter all have girl friends ?"

"Uh used to have girl friends. Me and Aaron are single and Mr. Carter still is whipped!" Taylor explained.

"I AM NOT WHIPPED YOU DOUCHE!!" Yelled Carter while throwing a pillow at Taylor's face.

"Ok." Was all I said.

"Alright I think I'm done with this game! I'm going to my room! By." Aaliyah said. I forgot she was only 10. Whoops...

"Yeah I think I'll join you." Mason said.

"Mind if I come?" Hayes asked.

Wait what?

"Well if-" Mason started, but I cut her off and said,

"Yes you can Hayes have fun."

After they left the game went on for about another hour or two then
everyone decided it was time to go to bed. Nash, Matt, Carter, and Cam decided to crash in our room for some odd reason.

Logan, Lilly, and Kendra went back to their hotel. Us 4 are gonna ditch Magcon tomorrow and go to the beach. It's gonna be a fun day.

But for now I'm in my bed. Who's all in my room? Well....

Cameron
Nash
Matt
Carter
J
Mahogany
And me

There are only 3 beds. So Mahgony, J, share one, Cameron, Nash, and Carter share another, and me and Matt share the last one.

Yes I'm in a bed with Matt.

The guy I'm falling for.

But maybe he's not the only guy I'm falling for.....

I knew if I came on a trip with like 20 guys I was bound to fall for one, maybe two, or even three.

And right now I'm at two.

And now that I think about it.

There may be even three.

•heyyyyyyyy! SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST OVER NOOOOOOO!! lol i just updated because I am bored so yah!! Okay byee•