•Thirty Four•

Chapter Thirty Four•
•Casey's POV•
I had 30 minutes to get ready. We were going to AppleBees for dinner. Mason was on her bed scrolling threw her social media on her phone. J was probably somewhere with Mahogany. Ever since she's came here they have been incredible.

"Hey. I feel like we haven't talked in forever! Come do my hair while I do my make up?" I simply asked Mason.

She nodded and got of the bed and headed towards the bathroom with me. I looked at her outfit and she looked so pretty. She had fishtailed her long hair to the side. She had he usual light make up on. She was wearing a strapless dress that went to her knees. The top half, of the dress, was cheetah print. The bottom part was just plain black. She had on some white sandals with a black necklace that spelled out 'Mason'.

"You look great, Mason." I complimented her.

She just shrugged.

"So what going on? Anything new?" I tried to start a conversation. She looked so sad and gloomy.

"No.... Well yeah.... I mean.... I don't know." She screamed while she curled a piece of my hair.

"Woah, Mason what's wrong?"

"Hayes. That's what's wrong!!" She yelled. I could tell she was on the urge of tears.

"And?" I pushed.

"So you know that night you played that stupid game?" She looked at me through the mirror. I nodded.

"Well when we went to go back to hotel Hayes came. We flirted and I really started to like him. But then when we go to the beach he was all up on Lilly."

"Mhm." I said, signaling for to go on.

"I mean yeah she's cool and I know she knew I liked Hayes. Like how could you not? But anyways, the whole time we were at the beach she was flirting with him blah blah blah and now I guess there dating. And to top it all off she's coming to dinner with us. And they will flirt maybe even hold hands. I don't want to watch that! Shit, I may have the punch the whore!" She screamed.

"Okay, you need to calm down. Just sit away from him and by me and Aaliyah. It's going to be okay. And don't call her a whore Mason." I looked at her seriously. She's not a whore. She's a nice girl who happened a to like the same guys as my little sis. That's all.

"I'm done." She said and walked away.

She curled my hair to perfection like she always does. I put on my usual make up but added a little eye shadow. I was wearing a pink cut off tank top that said 'Hukana Matata' on it. White shorts and black sandals.

"Okay let's go."

I grabbed my keys and my purse, that had my phone in it, and went down to the lobby with Mason right by my side. By the time we got to the lobby everyone was there. Including Nash and Cameron.

It's nice to no I'm not the only one dealing with guy trouble on this trip.

•I HAVE OVER 11,800 READS!!!!! I STILL MAY DELETE!!! BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY BYEE•

PS I LOVE YOU LILLY:))) DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS CHAPTER 😘😘😘