•Seventeen•

Chapter Seventeen•

•Casey's POV•

We landed in Florida around midnight. I slept the hole way here. So I was fully awake now. We got off the plane and we were now waiting for our luggage when a little girl came up to me,"I'm sorry but are you Casey? Casey Mendes?"she sounded like she was getting excited,"Yeah that's me, but if your looking for Shawn he's over there." "Shawn? That guy in your video? No, I don't know who he is I just no that I love you and you have the best voice and I just love you. I probably sound crazy but I don't care you're just perfect in every way!!" she said all in one breath,"Can I get a picture??!!??" awe she's so sweet,"Of course you can beautiful!" we took a picture on her phone and my phone. I didn't think anyone liked me. I guess I was wrong. I let her follow me on twitter and Instagram, and I followed her back.

"Looks like Casey just met her first fan!" Cam winked. "Yeah she was so sweet!!" "C'mon kids limo's here" my mom yelled. On our way to the hotel I just sat quietly and watched the guys goof around. Than I thought of something, "Nash, umm don't you have little brother? Hayes?" "Yeah! He will be here tomorrow though." "Oh okay!" Mason eyes got wide and she said, "You have a little brother?" "Yeah,"Nash winked, "and he's 13." he smirked at Mason. "By any chance do you guys look alike?" Mason questioned, "I don't know see for yourself!" Nash handed her his phone with a picture of Hayes on there," Woah!!! Make that 10 hot guys! And he's my age so suck it Cas!!" When she said that I started dying laughing! "Umm .... Nash you got any older brothers?" Jessica asked. "Really? both of you are losers!" Jake laughed. "Yeah I do his name is Will. He's a football player. He's 18." haha to bad Jessica is 21 I thought. "Jessica he's to young for you." My mom said, "We'll just have to see about that....". Jessica whispered. "What about you Casey?" Matt asked. "What about me?" "Which Grier do you like?" OH MY GOD! I bet I looked like a tomato because I was blushing like crazy!! "I like Skylan she's cute...." I smirked. Nice save. I was done talking so I put on my headphones and enjoyed the music. I was listening to "Cracks".(it's dubstep) This is going to be a fun vacation!

•537 reads! Thank you guys so much! this story was just supposed to be for fun but I guess you guys really like it! Okay byee!•