•Thirty Seven•

Chapter Thirty Seven•
•Nash's POV•
She just hugged me.

She just kissed me on the cheek.

She...

Just...

Kissed...

Me...

On...

Cheek...

I can't believe what's going on. I stood in awe as she walked away to go help Mason in the bathroom.

I was standing there for a good solid 5 minutes when I felt like I was supposed to do something before Casey kissed me on the cheek....

Thinking....

Thinking....

OH HAYES!

I turned around and jogged up to him. He was sitting on a bench with his head in his hands.

"What did I do Nash?" He squeaked.

He's been crying.

"I don't know man, that's a good question. But you're the only with the answer."

"I mean yeah I like Lily... A lot. But then there's Mase-"

"Mase?" I cute him off with my question.

"Yeah. She only let curtain people call her that...."

"Oh..." I stared at him.

"Like I was saying, then there's Mason. Yeah she's prefect in every way. And yes I'm a jerk to her. I can't get the image out of my head for when I first seen her. When she saw me her eyes got all wide and she looked adorable. But I was a jerk. But that's what guys are suppose to do when they like a girl, right?" He asked me.

"No. Well yeah we tease, but we aren't jerks." I answer.

"Man what do I do?" He looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Now Hayes I can't answer that for you. That's something for you to figure out. Not me."

"You're so lucky you don't no what it feels like to..... to..... to be rejected."

"You have no idea." I respond while my mind goes straight to the night Casey found out I loved her. She rejected me that night. I thought our 'friend ship',or whatever we had, was over. But now I don't know.

Because she did just kiss me on the cheek.

"What are you smiling at?" I heard Hayes ask.

"Oh, I was just thinking of something beautiful."

"So you were thinking about Mason...." He said quietly. So quietly it took me to a minute to realize what he said.

So Hayes just made his decision.

Now I need to make mine.

Am I going to break this promise for the girl I think I love that I've only known for like two weeks, or am I going to keep it so I don't loose my best friends?

•hayyyyyyy!! I have over 17.9K reads !that's amazing! I truly do appreciate it! love you lots! Okayy byee•

WARNING • I DID NOT EDIT THIS CHAPTER