•Seven•

Chapter Seven•

I woke up at 8:00 a.m. It's Saturday so means no online school until Monday. Yes, I don't go to high school. But I still go to proms and that type of stuff. Well I would go if I got asked....

I turned over and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Shawn -

-Hey my lil sis:) come over around 11:00 and hang with me and da boys! Maybe we can make a vine cover;) see you at 11 sweets:))-

Ugh. I really don't wanna see the guys! Of course I want to see Shawn he's my cousin! And yes the guys are cool!! But I don't want to see one guy in particular.... But being the nice girl I am I'll go.

I hopped out of bed turned on my music and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I picked out my clothes. Today I'm wearing a sweater that says "Sweater Weather" on it, Miss Me skinny jeans that made my butt pop, and my UGG boots. I curled my hair and threw on a beanie. I put in the usual make up mascara, eyeliner, and powder to hide some of my blemishes.

"Mom I'm heading out you need anything?" I asked my mom. "Yes, can you pick Mason up from dance class at 5:00?"she yells, "Sure!" I yell back.

It's only 10:00 and I have to be there at 11:00 so I grabbed my keys to my 2013 Charger and headed to Starbucks. I stayed there till 10:45 and then decided it was time to leave.

As I was pulling up into the driveway my favorite song was on. ( "Human" if you don't remember by Christina Perri) I had to stay in the car and listen to it. So when I finally got out it was 11:15. Only fifteen minutes late.... But now is the time I have to go inside..... The time when I will have to see him and spend 4 hours with him..... And fall even more in love with him..... If that's possible......Great.....

•SHE DOES NOT LIKE SHAWN!!

She likes one of the guys !

Do you know who?

Hayes will be in this don't worry he will be apart of this when get more into magcon. Jc will also be apart of it! so I have 59 readers and I just stared last night thank you so much!!!!! I'm sorry I write so little chapters but I will update a lot during the day!! even while at school!! so I hope you guys like !! Don't forget to vote!! byee•