•Twenty Seven•

Chapter Twenty Seven•
•Casey's POV•
"2 girls and 1 guys is a very fun game. It could also be very..... sexual. Ok so this is how you play. There are 8 girls and and 11 guys. What you do is have someone pick 2 girls and 1 guy. Then you give that guy 2 choices. The guy has to use those choices to choose what he'll do with the girls." I explained.

Everyone look confused.

"I'll give you an example. Okay..... Um, say I'm Cameron and I choose Nash, Mahogany, and Logan. Then I'd say 'Who would you kiss and who would you date?' and then he'd have to choose. You get 2 chickens so use them wisely. The game just gets dirtier and dirtier. So that's how you play 2 girls 1 guy. Who's up for it?"

Everyone smiled.

"I'm taking that as a yes. Lets get in a circle."

We all get in a circle. Nash is on my left and Logan is on my right.

"Hold on. Let's make a twist. Okay so let's do 2 girls 1 guys 3 times then do 2 guys 1 girl 3 times and just keep switching." Nash suggested.

"That's a great idea lets do it." I said.

"Okay, Matt go." Mason said.

"Ummm...... Lilly, Mason, and..... Hayes." he smirked.

This is gonna be bad.

"Hayes, I'll be nice and give you an easy one. Who would you date and who would you have.... as you best friend?"

"Definitely date Lilly and Mason can be my best friend I guess." When he said he'd be best friends with Mason he had this rude tone.

I smacked him in the back of his head and whispered in his ear "Get rid of the tone before I make you." I also smiled, but looked at him sternly.

He nodded.

"Okay Now it's Aaron then Cameron and so on." I said.

"Casey, J, and Nash," Aaron smirked,

"Who would you make out with and who would you go all way with?" Aaron laughed.

I thought he was supposed to be sweet what the hell!

"Thanks for giving me a easy one." Nash said.

He took a minute to think then he said, "I would make out with......."

•HAHA CLIFF HANGER! sorry I had to! who do you think he's gonna say? I have 4.13K reads that's amazing thank you!!! Okay byee•

The Cousin (Magcon Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें