•Thirty•

Chapter Thirty•
•Nash's POV•
I walked out of the bathroom to see the unexpected.

Gilinsky and Casey's lips locked.

I didn't know what to do so I just slowly backed up into the bathroom.

Does she like him two?

Damn does she like all of us?

If she likes Matt and Gilinsky doesn't that make my chances of her liking me slimmer?

Casey's POV•
I just kissed Jack.

I didn't feel sparks like I would if I liked it.

"I'm sorry Jack. It was just the heat of the moment. I do not like you that. I promise." I pleaded.

"That's cool because I feel the exact same way." He laughed.

"Ok cool." Was all I said.

"I'm going to head back to the hotel do you want to come?" Jack asked.

"No thank you, I think I'll wait for Nash and Cam." I smiled.

Then Cam and Nash came out and sat down next me.

"Hey, I think in going to go back to the hotel. Are you coming?" Cam asked.

"Nah, I think I'll just stay here for a little bit." I replied.

"Nash?"

"I think I'll stay with Cass." He said.

Then Cam got up and walked away.

"So what's that beautiful thing you wanted to tell me about?" I smiled.

"Nothing it was stupid anyways." He said sadly.

I was so confused.

He looked at me and looked like he was about to cry. Then he suddenly looked at the ground like he couldn't even look at me in the eyes.

Then he suddenly said,"I'm going to go catch up with Cam. Goodnight Casey."

He ran off towards the direction Cameron went.

What has gotten in to Nash?

He was just so sweet and happy and then he was just acting like a glob of sadness.

Why?

•So that's the lame update 😂😂 Shoutout to my girl Kylee (Logan) for helping me out on this 😂😂 Okay Byee