•Twenty•

Chapter Twenty•

•Casey's POV•

Me and Nash walked into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. Once we got them we sat down on one of the couches. Back at the hotel Nash insisted on going with me. Of course I let him. When we were in the car, it was quiet, and awkward. Then he turned on the radio and started to sing. He made me so happy. He was so cute! "So! What's new?" Nash looked at me and smiled. "Nothing much. How about you Mr. Grier?" I mocked the same look he gave me, "Same." He answered. "So Casey..... Which guy do you like?" I was in the middle of drinking my coffee and I spit it everywhere. I was not expecting that. "Oh My God Nash! I'm so sorry!" I apologized. "No! Don't be! It was kind of funny!" He laughed. Yeah, I guess it was. I started to laugh along when he said very faintly, "Sooooo........" "Oh, yeah umm....... Shawn!" I winked. Nice save! That's happened twice now. "C'mon Casey. You know what I mean. You can tell me. I'm Nash. You can tell me anything." He..... Blushed? "Well if you insist............ I..... ugh..... Umm..... Well....." "CASEY SPIT IT OUT ALREADY" Nash yelled, "Sorry.... I.... Matthew! Okay, there happy? It's Matt!" I got up and walked straight to the bathroom. I looked back once. And when I did it look like Nash just heart just broke..... Why would his heart be breaking? Did Nash want me to say his name instead? Don't get me wrong Nash is hot! But I like Matt. Did Nash have....

Feelings for me?

•I forgot to update today ISAT testing is this week so I've been busy And I okay GTA all day long ✌️ thanks for 1.2K reads that's amazing !! Love you all!! Okay byee!•