•Twenty Five•

Chapter Twenty Five•
•Casey's POV•
There was like 30 minutes left of MagCon. I had so much fun. I danced to nae nae, lip gloss, and even the wobble. The fans were so cool. I was tired and decided I was ready to head back to my room. I said good by to everyone and left. Before I left I went to the bathroom that was in the ballroom. When I walked in I didn't expect to see what l saw. Taylor making out with a girl.

Not just any girl.

The pretty one.

•Cameron's POV•
Magcon was almost over and I had a blast. Even though me and Casey didn't talk much, which would've made it a perfect day, but I still met fans. Casey said she was getting tired and was going to go back to her room. At the beginning of Magcon something happened. Something I saw. It literally broke my heart. I know I sound like a girl but that's how it felt. They were calling out names and Matthew was last. He looked at Casey and she smiled shyly at him. She's never done that with me. Then to top it all off Matt winked at her. He winked her. And she blushed. SHE BLUSHED. Wtf? do they have some secret relationship we dont't know about? Does she....

Like Matt?

•Casey's POV•
"Whoops!!" I said really fast and turned around, "I didn't realize there was a make out session going on! I'll just carry on now." God was that embarrassing. "NO! Casey wait!" Taylor yelled. I turned and looked at him. "Yes?" I sang. "Hey, keep quit about this please?" he pleaded. "About what? I didn't see anything." I winked. "Oh, Thank you." he hugged me. "Hey! You never told me where you got your shoes." I asked the girl. Dang I really need to find out what her name is. "Or your name." I added. "Logan. My name is Logan. And I got my shoes at Hollister." Logan. That's a pretty name for a pretty girl. "Ok cool. Hey you want to hang out? Magcon is not over so the guys still have to stay on stage. I have nothing else to do so......" "Yeah! Let me just grab my phone." And with that we were off to my room.

I was no longer tired.

•Ooooo TayTay getting freaky in the bathroom !! 😂 I have 3.10K reads last time I checked. That's amazing. I gain like 100 reads a day. I love you guys!!•