•Twenty Four•

Chapter Twenty Four•
•Casey's POV•
As I walk out on stage to find J, I can't help but look out in the crowd. There are so many girls. It's like it never ends. It looks like the ocean....But the ocean wasn't water. It was girls. I walked on stage, and the girls could see me. All I hear are screams. They're so loud. I don't how the guys do it. Or how they can still hear.... I ran on stage and waved a little. "Look who's in the building! It's Casey Mendes!!" Mahogany shouts in the microphone. More screams. "Hey! you guys mind if I hang with you? I need to hang with some girls....." I shout over the music and girls, "Of course!" Mahogany smiles. She is playing dubstep so when the beat dropped all the girls would wave their hands. It was pretty cool looking from the stage. "Why don't you go down there and get pictures?" J asked. "The only reason they would want pictures was because I've touched, talked, and shared a room with the guys." I reply. "Haha! You're wrong Cass! I was going through twitter last night an apparently some people came here for you. The guys were just a bonus." Says Mahogany. Really? Did I have fans out there? I mean it could be possible I guess.... I just never thought about it. I decided I take a few pictures with them.

I came across a really pretty blonde. She had blue eyes, she was around 5'6 and had C cup boobs. She was wearing white ripped off shorts with a grey tank. She had grey, blue, and purple vans on. She was supper pretty. She didn't even notice me. Must be here for the guys. But she was SO pretty. I just had to tell her. "Hi." I said she looked at me. She was talking to a girl who looked around Aaron's age. She has blondish/brownish wavy hair. With the prettiest blue and green eyes I've ever seen. She looked around 5'4. "Hey you're Casey right? Shawn's cousin?" There's that word again... Cousin. "Ha, yah that's me the cousin." I said. "Can I get a picture?" The one that was around Aaron's age asked. "Yeah of course." I smiled. "Let me just slide into your guys selfie like....." The older one said. I laughed. They were starting to call the guy's names. "Hey, I gotta go! But I'm in love with your vans! You gotta tell me wear you got them before the end of magcon." She just smiled and nodded. I ran back to the stage and watched the guys walk out. Matthew was the last one. He looked at me and I smiled shyly at him. He winked.

God was he hot.

•I just had to update that real fast! The one new girl is a friend of mine. She's my magcon bae😘 and the other well you'll just have to see. I have 2.6K reads the last time I looked. That. Is. Amazing. Okayy byee!•