•Six•

Chapter Six•

We stayed in Starbucks talking for about another 3 hours. It was starting to get dark and I was ready to head home. "Well, I don't know about you guys but I think the shower is calling my name. I'm going to head home." I was almost out the door when I heard Nash call my name "Casey, if you want I can take you home? I mean you don't have to.... it's just it's dark out..... you know what never mind." "Thanks Nash but I'd rather walk than ride in a car anyways but thank you." I smiled at him. He smiled back and those bright blue eyes look brighter than ever. "But it's dark and cold out aren't you ....scared?" " Ha, nice one Nash! Didn't I already tell you? Casey is as tuff as nails just a little cold and darkness isn't going to scare her!" Shawn laughed making Nash ....blush? Why was he blushing? Was there something I missed? I must really be getting tired because I swear I just seen Nash blush because of me.

•after walk home•

As soon as I got home I went into my purple and cheetah print bedroom. I grabbed so pajamas and turned on some music. I got in the shower and did the usual. When I got out I through on my clothes and did my face routine to keep my acne in check. Than I turned my music down but it was loud enough for me to hear. The cover that Shawn did of "Say Something" was playing.

I was in bed thinking. Thinking about the guys. About magcon. I learned a lot about them while at Starbucks. They are really nice guys. But once again while at Starbucks I learned that we could never be friends. We could never date. We could never talk unless I was with Shawn... Why? Well like I said before I'm just the cousin and I'm keeping it that way. I know if I do become friends with them I will grow feelings if not with all but one of them. And knowing Shawn I bet he already told them to back off or something like that. Plus I'm already after a guy..... But the thing is he never did even notice me once tonight.... Why? Because I'm just the cousin......