•Forty Eight•

Chapter Forty Eight•
•Casey's POV•

"I know what you're doing," Logan said.

We have been in the car for at least 10 minutes and neither of us have said a thing.

"And what's that?" I asked, pulling up to stoplight.

"You're acting like everything's fine when it's not. You know you going to have to talk to them? To him?"

I just continued to drive and not bothering to reply to her question.

"Casey, don't shut me out like you've shut the guys out... Okay?"

"Okay." I whispered.

*Tweet*

"Can you read that to me?" I handed Logan my phone.

"All it is is what the guys want from Starbucks," she laughed.

I smiled.

*At home*

I pull up to the drive way and turn the car off.

Neither of us get out.

"What am I supposed to do? I've I ignored them for five months..... And then they show at my house! What am I supposed to say? Are they going to be mad at me? Will they ask me questions I don't want/don't have the answer for....." I whined to Logan.

"Whoah, that's a lot of questions. Okay 1) Just walk in and give them their Starbucks. 2) Just say hey? 3) No they aren't going to be mad. If they're going to be anything, they'll be happy! 4) And there's a possibility but you will never find out staying in this car asking me dozens of questions."

"Okay... I'm ready."

I get out and walk into the house. But I get cut off by something tall.

"Nash"

•Sorry I haven't been updating!!! I still love you guys ☺️•