•Thirty Five•

Chapter Thirty Five•
•Casey's POV•
We all got in our cars and went to Applebee's. My mom had to take me to pick up my car from the beach. Taylor, Aaron, Mason, and Hayes were with me in my car. Mason sat in the front see while the guys sat in the back goofing around. I looked over at Mason and I could tell she wasn't happy. I gave small smile.

"It'll be ok." I whisper and grabbed her hand and squeezed it. I let go and turned up the music to 30.

"WE IS TO TURNT!!" Yelled Hayes. The song "Heart Attack" by Enrique Iglesias.

**At Applebee's**
We got our table and I was in between Mason and Matt.

Yaassss!!!

I thought.

In front of me was Taylor, Logan, Aaron, and Kendra? When did they get here? And they are sitting extremely close? And is Logan's hand inside Taylor's?

"Haha, you guys a thing?" I half yelled over everyone talking. Applebee's was packed tonight.

"Yeah." Logan beamed.

"Aaron?"

"Yep! SHE'S ALL MINE!" He said loud enough so the guys could hear him. I just smiled.

Did I not call that? Oh that's right I did!

"Are you going to eat that?" Matt said, pointing at my lemon on my tea.

"Nope." I replied, popping the P.

"Well then I am."

Then he took the lemon and just ate it. Like it wasn't even sour! Gross.

"That's nasty." I scrunched my face up as a said it.

"Awe aren't you just to cute." He laughed.

Oh Lordy lord I'm going to need Jesus!!

Are we flirting?

"I mean I try my best!" I smile.

"But I'm hotter." He winked.

"Definitely! Because you're definitely hot." I try to say sarcastically. But how can you say something sarcastic if it's true?

"You guys would be a cute couple." I heard Lilly say. She was next to Hayes a few seats down.

"I totally agree!" Logan agreed.

I just smiled. I looked around the table, and Nash and Cameron were talking to Carter. Well I think they were trying to. You could totally tell they were listen to our conversation.

Man, now I feel bad.

I looked over at Hayes, and him and Lilly were talking and laughing. He was also holding her hand.

Poor Mason.

But then I heard Matt say, "But not as cute as Hayes and Lilly!"

I heard a loud screeching, that sounding like a nails on a chalkboard. I look over to see Mason's chair on the ground and she was walking towards the door with her hand fisted up.

I looked over at J and she had the same look on her face.

Mason is about to go punch something.

•so here's my sucky chapter 😂 I'm almost to 13K which is amazing by the way!! I love yah guys. Don't forget to vote and comment ! Okayy byee•