•Twenty Nine•

Chapter Twenty Nine•
•Casey's POV•
I woke up to see every one still sound asleep. I grabbed my phone to see it was 10:00. Magcon is at 3:00 today. I got up and did my normal routine, shower, brush my teeth, changed, did my hair, and then did my make up.

Since today I'm ditching Magcon for the beach, I decided to wear my bow shaped bikini top, that was neon pink, my high top black ripped shorts, and some flip flops.

For my hair I just blow dried it then threw it in a messy bun, but a cute messy bun. Hey we are going to the beach in Orlando! There may be a cute guy here and there.

For my makeup I just did water proof mascara.

By the time I was done getting ready it was 12:00 and everyone was just starting to get up.

*tweet tweet* my phone went off. Logan texted me.

-Hey girl! All of us just got done getting ready so we r ready 2 leave when u r!! See ya soooooooon 😘-

"Where are you going?" I looked up to see Nash, the only one currently awake, staring at me.

"Oh just the beach with some friends." I responded.

"What about Magcon?" he said.... sadly?

"I'm in Orlando Nash! I want to go to the beach!"

"Beach?" A sleepy Cam said.

"Who's going to the beach? Count me in!" Matt muttered. His voice sounded raspy. Probably from just waking up.

That's hot.

"We are going to the beach?" Carter joined the convo.

"Me, I'm going to the beach." I said a little annoyed. I mean I just wanted a girls day at the beach. Is that to much to ask for?

"I want to come!" Carter said.

"You can't you have Magcon to attend to." Said I.

"OOOO yeah.... that's booty." I kinda laughed at that. He said it just like he did in that one vine he did.

By now every one was up and getting ready.

And Gilinsky, Jacob (A/N he arrived this morning), Hayes, and Mason were also in my room.

"So you mind if I join you at the beach?" Jack G said politely.

"You have Magcon though... But yeah you can go." I replied.

"Ah I'm not feeling magcon today. I think I'll go."

"Does any one else want to go to the beach?" So much for a girls day.

"Me!" Cam, Nash, Hayes, and Mason said.

"Ok well hurry up we are leaving in 15! I'll meet you in the lobby. I'm going to Logan's hotel across the street."

And with that I was off.

This was going to be an interesting day.

**At The Beach**
We've been at the beach for at least 4 hours. We've been playing volleyball, in the ocean, tanning, or penny boarding.

Right now I was sitting down while everyone else way off doing only God knows what, when Nash sat down next to me.

"Hi."

"Hey." I smiled.

"Whatcha doing?" he said in a silly voice that made me giggle.

"Looking at the ocean. It's so beautiful. Just how the waves come up to the sand and make that calming sound.... It's amazing." I must have really been in thought because I didn't notice that Nash had gotten closer.

"Yeah. But I've seen something better."

"Oh yeah? What's that."

He was about to respond when Jack walked up to me.

"Hey guys. Wanna go grab some ice cream with me and Cam?" He asked.

"Where are Hayes and the rest of the girls?" I curiously asked.

"Penny boarding."

"Oh. Yeah I'm up for ice cream."

"Me two." Nash said.

We got up and went on the pier where there was ice cream.

I was walking next to Nash when I said, "You'll just have to tell me what that beautiful thing is back at the hotel." I smirked.

But really what could it be?

"You betcha!" he winked.

God he is cute.

We ordered our ice cream when cam said,

"I'm going to go the bathroom."

"Yeah me two." Nash said.

I was sitting on a bench next to Gilinsky.

"They both really like you. You know that right?"

Woah where did that come from?

"I guess." I lied.

"Do you like them."

"I don't know." Was all I could say.

"Oh." Was his response.

I looked up at him.

The lighting must've been perfect because Jack look so beautiful.

From his dark brown hair to his dark brown eyes.

I didn't even notice I was leaning in until his lips were on mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just kissed Jack G.

WOAH PLOT TWIST! Bet you didn't see that coming did yah? is Jack the Third guy she likes..... maybe ...... Maybe not. You'll just have to wait till the next update•