Dear Someone

May 15th, 2016

Dear Someone,

So I've been thinking about something. Been meaning to ask something. But, I don't know how to do it in person, so I'm gonna do it through letter.

Every time I bring it up even a bit, you dodge it or lie. Don't think that I don't notice that kind of stuff. I became a self-proclaimed mute for months. In those months, I just observed with my eyes and not to sound cocky, but I've gotten pretty good at doing that. Observing, I mean.

So, you've been lying to me. About the whole truth with your dad, I'm assuming. I know it has something to do with him because that's what your ex-friend (who I still don't know the name of by the way, so I'm going to continue referring to her as 'ex-friend') was talking with you about before you became all weird.

I don't wanna call you out, because that's not what this is. This is a friend worrying about a friend.

I've noticed your body become weaker these past 2 weeks. I don't know what it is and it's eating me alive on the inside. I've been trying to share my food with you and make you laugh, but you still look weak.

You've been there to tell me that it's better to talk than to bottle things up inside. I had to refer to an anonymous person to help me because I had no one I thought was willing to listen.

So this is me saying that I'm here for you. Please use me. Use a friend like a friend should be used.

Sincerely,
A-Very-Worried-Anonymous